*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
8
14
15
21
22
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944851-The-Greatest-Event-of-the-Humans-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(125)
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2172808
We live much of life amid unique choices. Joy is anchored in The One beyond our life.
#944851 added November 4, 2018 at 2:15am
Restrictions: None
The Greatest Event of the Human’s Life
"Finally, Romans 10:8-10 tells us, 'The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.' Matt, do you believe that Jesus died on the cross, was buried in a borrowed tomb, and that He rose, again, on the third day?"

"Yes, Daddy! I DO believe that!"

"Then, are you ready to confess Him as your Lord right now with your mouth?"

"Yes, Sir. I am ready to take Jesus as my Lord, right now."

"Then, just tell Him what's in your heart, Son."

Matt bowed his head and closed his eyes, praying these simple words, "Lord Jesus, I know you died on the cross to pay for my sins. I know you were buried in the borrowed tomb, until the third day. I know you rose on the third day. You will never die, again. I can't save myself. You paid for my sins. Please, be my Savior. Live in my place. Live through me. Thank you for saving me. In Your Name, Amen.”


Here is yet another signature, that has been provided for me by my good friends, WS & GG.
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2018 Jay O'Toole (UN: 777stan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jay O'Toole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944851-The-Greatest-Event-of-the-Humans-Life