*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901882-Classic-sciences-answers
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#901882 added January 11, 2017 at 2:12am
Restrictions: None
Classic science’s answers
How did the Big Bang happen?
Unknown.
What was the Big Bang?
Unknown.
What, if anything, existed before the Big Bang?
Unknown.
What is the nature of dark energy, the dominant entity of the cosmos?
Unknown.
What is the nature of dark matter, the second most prevalent entity?
Unknown.
How did life arise?
Unknown.
How did consciousness arise?
Unknown.
What is the nature of consciousness?
Unknown.
What is the fate of the universe; for example, will it keep expanding?
Seemingly yes.
Why are the constants the way they are?
Unknown.
Why are there exactly four forces?
Unknown.
Is life further experienced after one’s body dies?
Unknown.
Which book provides the best answers?
There is no single book.
So those who ask science to provide the ultimate answers or to explain the fundamentals of existence are looking in the wrong place—it’s like asking particle physics to evaluate art. Scientists do not admit to this, however. Branches of science such as cosmology act as if science can indeed provide answers in the deepest bedrock areas of inquiry, and its success in the established pantheon of other endeavors have let all of us say, “Go ahead, give it a go.” But thus far, it has had little or no success.
Biocentrism’s answers to basic Questions
What created the Big Bang?
A: No “dead” universe ever existed out- side of Mind. “Nothingness” is a meaningless concept.
Which came first, rocks or life?
A: Time is a form of animal- sense perception.
What is this universe?
A: An active, life-based process.
Our concepts about the universe are reminiscent of a common classroom world globe, which is a tool allowing us to think about Earth as a whole. However, the Grand Canyon or Taj Mahal are only real when you go there. And having a globe doesn’t guarantee you can actually get to the North Pole or Antarctica. Likewise, the uni- verse is a concept we use to represent everything that is theoretically possible in experience in space and time. It’s like a CD—the music only leaps into reality when you play one of the songs.

© Copyright 2017 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/901882-Classic-sciences-answers