*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871455-Happiness-Pyjamas
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1940894
Originally for the 30-Day Blog Challenge. Now just a blog about a flailing mermaid
#871455 added January 22, 2016 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
Happiness Pyjamas
30DBC - 21st Jan - Prompt: Tell us about your latest act of random kindness.

*Laugh* bear with me... I'm trying to think...

This is a tricky one. I kinda like to think I do kind stuff all the time, but it's just what I do... I don't do it because I think "ooh that's kind". I just do it.

I lent my friend some money the other day, just so she wouldn't have to extend a stupid pay-day-loan she has. I'm not sure that counts though as it wasn't particularly random. Nope.

In that case, I'm not sure. Maybe I'm never randomly kind. No, that's not fair, I am.

Okay, got one...

At Christmas my best friend had a cancer scare, and I went with her to the appointment. She's fine thank god.
I stayed over the night before the appointment and, on my way over, I stopped at a supermarket. There, I filled a big gift bag with things I knew would make her smile or laugh. For example, she stays at mine a lot and ALWAYS nicks my pyjamas. So, I bought her some PJs and the thickest, fluffiest, socks I could find. She loved it all. Then looked at me with a questioning smile and said, "do we have matching pyjamas?"
As an added extra I did, indeed, buy myself the same PJs because I knew it'd make her laugh. So, I pulled out my new PJs and said, "but, of course!"

For while she laughed, danced around the kitchen, and forgot everything else. All because of some PJs and a bag of bits n bobs no one else would've cared about but her *BigSmile*

© Copyright 2016 Fran 🌈🧜‍♀️ (UN: frannywill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fran 🌈🧜‍♀️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/871455-Happiness-Pyjamas