*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815365-Tips-on-Earning-Free-Coins-Part-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #1987124
Articles for English version of Smeet.com
#815365 added April 30, 2014 at 1:29am
Restrictions: None
Tips on Earning Free Coins, Part II
Tips on Earning Free Coins, Part II:

Hi everyone, WillKane here. Last time I showed you a couple of easy ways to get free coins by watching videos in Smeet and taking surveys. This time we’ll look at other ways to earn coins and what you can do if a free offer doesn’t work:

1. Signing up for offers/registering on a site-like with surveys, there are the same posters you can click in different rooms saying “Easily Earn Coins, Let’s Go” or “people” with a gold “c” over their heads (the cents sign) to get to these offers.
a. As before, these rooms include any room with “Coins” or “Dimes” in the name. Look in Downtown and Shops & Sights for these rooms.
b. Besides Peanut Labs and SponsorPay, there are 3 other companies Smeet uses for free coin offers:
i. SuperSonic Ads-this site also has free videos to watch sometimes that pay 1-7 coins; you can watch multiple times for more coins. Sites requiring sign up can pay anywhere from 9-1000+ coins. Keep in mind for higher-paying offers, you usually have to not just sign up, but also either fill out other offers on their site or level up enough if it’s a game.
ii. TokenAds-this site occasionally has free videos to watch that pay 1-2 coins (only if you haven’t watched them on another site), and a few other offers, most of them requiring download to your computer, that pay anywhere from 10-600+ coins.
iii. Matomy-this site has 1-click offers where you can get 1-2 coins just for clicking an offer (but you have to stay on the site until it says “Offer Completed” at the top or it will not give you coins), videos that can pay out 1-2 coins, and other offers that pay 10-700+ coins. I personally like Matomy second to Peanut Labs for a steady flow of free coins, then SponsorPay, SuperSonic, and TokenAds.

2. Download and install programs
a. Some offers require a download to your computer (often for a set amount of time before coins can be earned), and they could be for games, business, and so on.
b. Often there are other programs (usually 4-5) that come with the program such as antivirus software. But be careful with what you download...because some of these “other” programs can be malware that can infect your computer (speaking from personal experience, that blows, man).

So what happens if you get a stinking error message at the end of a survey, video, download, or other offer? Or some other glitch that keeps you from getting those precious free coins? Simple: email support at Smeet here: http://en.smeet.com/support. Enter your information and select either Load Coins or Technical Problem, then describe what happened (where you saw the offer, name and description of offer, error message, etc.). If there are several offers not working, please combine them into a group when emailing support, not individually (think of the poor, sleep-derived computer geek wearing big glasses who has to go through every little support email including the 20 you send instead of just sending 1 or 2 bigger emails). You should also email the company directly if it’s one of the companies’ offers above because they are the ones who have to fix the problem.

Hopefully this helps you from having to beg for coins from VIPs or other Smeeters (don’t do that, please, because that’s just annoying; I’m sorry but it is). Until next time, have fun and Happy Smeeting!
© Copyright 2014 Stallion (UN: pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815365-Tips-on-Earning-Free-Coins-Part-II