*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798440-Rats-Foiled
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#798440 added November 21, 2013 at 5:44pm
Restrictions: None
Rats... Foiled...
...rat poison ...again.

ME...

Been a very sunny and frozen day.

There's ice on the canals. There's snow on the far mountains. In town, dry, cold, sunny.

It's brown out there. With a bit of white and plenty of blue above, of course.

Inside it's coffee and rat poison.

Yep. Doc prescribed two months more for me.

I'll run out around ... two months from now. *Laugh* Or just before I get on the plane to come home. Since I have a middle seat on the long flight to Atlanta I'll be a bit concerned. And try to change seating before then.

Same with going down. Middle seat on the long over-night from LAX to SJO.

Then a bus to downtown, a 20-30 minute walk to the other bus station then 3 hours with one rest stop to my final destination. Going to be hard on my circulation.

Which is why I have rat poison (coumadin).

(Found out that papaya isn't much of an issue and no other tropical fruits showed up high on the list of vitamin K sources.)

Ginny was kind enough to get me out to Target to pick the prescription up. 60 pills for $18 so the cost is reasonable.

Now if I can just remember to get more hyper-tension pills. Those are fairly cheap and I can get 180. Enough to last me quite a long time!

So it may be cold out there ... but this rat is taking his poison anyways.
44,243

© Copyright 2013 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/798440-Rats-Foiled