*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744029-A-little-overwhelmed
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#744029 added January 12, 2012 at 9:51am
Restrictions: None
A little overwhelmed....
Last Friday Jim officially got on Home Based Primary Care. An ARNP is replacing his primary care doctor, and she will visit him at home. Yesterday, a licensed nutritionist came and talked about special things Jim needs to eat because of his health problems. He should be eating five to six small meals a day, nothing with concentrated sugar, and very little canned food. She hinted that I should not bring that kind of stuff into the home. Maybe she would like to deal with Jim's temper...and I live here, too, don't I? Depressing and overwhelming. I'm not eating much lately anyway.

I mailed The Help on to my daughter yesterday, and ordered a new book, The Bone Garden, from Amazon. That is one thing you cannot do with a Kindle...mail it on*Smile*. I keep forgetting I'm on a free trial with Netflix streaming movies. Anyone know some good movies I can watch. I like the streaming movies because if I am interrupted, I can pause and pick up again later...same with reading.

I noticed it was three degrees last night in our son's home State of North Dakota...brrrr. And Delaware got a dusting of snow day before yesterday, winter has arrived. Not too bad here but a cold front is coming*Frown*.

until next time...c

© Copyright 2012 An apple a day.... (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
An apple a day.... has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/744029-A-little-overwhelmed