*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709841-The-Biker-The-Troll-and-The-Magic-Mountain---03
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Erotica · #1720747
A man has plotted his course through life; what happens when fate takes the wheel?
#709841 added October 31, 2010 at 1:45pm
Restrictions: None
The Biker, The Troll, and The Magic Mountain - 03
The Biker, The Troll, The Magic Mountain-03 – (2,219)

* * * *


         I was in my moment.

         As I popped the clutch, my bike lurched forward with a roar and gravel shot out from behind us, spraying across the road into the brush on the other side. Unlike many trips before, the motorcycle seemed to be possessed of a life of its own this evening, screaming through the bushes that concealed the opening to the trail and for the first time since I’d been riding it, I had trouble maintaining handholds on the handlebars.

         Snapping into the first turn I almost thought I’d lost control, the rear tire pounding into the side of culvert that I’d easily skimmed through in the past. The engine gave out a low, throaty roar, and kicked into the next short straightaway, kicking more dirt and gravel into the surrounding forest, and I had the sudden feeling that this night was going to be unlike any other, and began to seriously show some concern for my passenger.

         The sudden acceleration had pulled my hands back on the handlebars, causing me to grasp the accelerator in a death grip, ensuring that our trip to the top would be made much faster than I’d wanted, something I was not quite prepared for right now.

         My bike had taken control of our ride to the top right now, and it seemed that we’d hit every bump, hole, root and branch through the whole route, as if the bluff was determined to imprint the memory of this ride indelibly into our minds on this particular night. My major concern at the moment, was how to stop this crazy ride once we reached the top.

         I was acutely aware of her firm breasts jammed into my back as I fought my once friendly bike to the top. It was as though she’d become part of my skin, and I almost feared that she’d fall off during the rocket ride. As the bike deposited us on the summit in a wide, skidding climax, all I could hear now was the ‘pum-pum-pum’ of the engine of in an idle as I dropped the kickstand on the old stone slab that Eileen and I had used to keep the beast upright on our trips here in the past.

         Slowly catching my breath, I was almost afraid to check on the status of my uninvited guest. Even though she had not been invited on my little trip, I still felt responsible for her safety, however tenuous that might seem right now.

         I shouldn’t have worried however, as she’d managed quite nicely, with only one slightly odd result, for both of us. Her hands had somehow settled into my lap during the trip, and I’d managed somehow to present her with a rigid erection as a pommel for her balance and security. Probably out of stark raving fear, I figured, as I was relieved to find even myself in one piece after this trip. This was definitely NOT turning out to be a regular night for me.

         Slowly loosening her grip on my crotch, Lenore apologetically slipped off the back of the bike, removing the helmet at the same time, and shaking her hair into submission once more. I watched her as she glanced around at the moonlit lookout area, and I wasn’t quite sure what I was expecting to see, but I was surprised to see her step into the moonlight as though she owned the night.

         Watching the soft breeze catch her hair once more, gently moving it around her head as though caressing her face, I felt once more that the evening was getting away from me. Whatever magic this mountain possessed, it seemed to have favored my passenger this night, and all I could do was go through the motions of previous visits to this site. I switched off the bike, and dismounted, untied my skullcap, and walked slowly towards the edge of the lookout.

         The sky was perfectly clear, and the stars were dominated by a beautiful, crystal clear moon, bathing everything below in a wonderfully white light. The Mississippi River was a majestic ribbon of bright rippling water, usually hypnotic enough to allow me to meditate at length and cleanse my soul, or at least allow me to blow off enough steam to purge my anger for yet another foray into the working world for a while. Tonight however, it seemed to be more agitated than usual, but it could have simply been my perception of it, now that my routine had been disturbed.

         Lenore had wandered to the edge of the lookout, gazing out over the panorama set out before us. Aside from a brief apology for where her hands had ended at our final stop she hadn’t said a word.

         Tonight however, everything seemed to be a bit out of rhythm, and unsettling, and it didn’t give me the same level of comfort I’d become accustomed to in the last few years. I couldn’t understand what the difference was, unless it had to do with the presence of Lenore.

         Shaking off the sense that this night was discordant somehow, I decided to continue with my routine as though nothing had changed, and began to untie my blanket roll from the back of my now silent bike. The forest around us, shocked into silence just after our arrival, cautiously began to speak again, the clicks, squeaks and whistles of bugs and other critters discussing the intrusion of our noisy party began to assert themselves once more.

         I spread the blanket near an old stump that had served as a small table for the wine that Eileen and I had toasted with and consumed on our celebrations of life whenever she visited, and I used to reminisce when she was unable to attend. A large handkerchief completed the setup as my tablecloth, and I returned to the bike and pulled the bottle of Merlot and a couple of clear plastic cups from one of the saddlebags.

         Lenore was approaching the stump just as I was returning with the wine, and as I set everything on my makeshift table, I couldn’t ignore the fact that she was drop-dead gorgeous, and the memory of her glued to my back on this ride, and the subsequent stranglehold on my erection as we arrived refused to leave my mind.

         She stopped short, cocking her hips, arms folded beneath her lovely breasts and gave me a questioning look. I could see I wasn’t going to get through this night without offering some explanation for what was taking place.

          “An old ritual,” I said. “My sister and I found this place years ago, and we used it to keep our heads straight in a way.” Her eyebrows wrinkled in puzzlement once again, so I continued. “Our parents had some problems when my sister, Jeremy and I were still in school, and it didn’t really work out well, so I ended up raising both of them to some extent.”

         I was beginning to wonder why I was opening up to this stranger the way I was, but I figured that it had to do with the awkwardness of our situation. Maybe it was just the strangeness of the night tonight that was causing my lack of caution, but I felt my guard slowly breaking down around this woman.

         Finally she spoke. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude on this. I just wasn’t sure what to do to stay out of your hair.” Looking around the clearing, she gestured to the enclosure and asked, “Is THIS the location of the ‘Magic Mountain?’ It’s absolutely out of this world!”

         The significance of what she’d just said escaped me for now, as I was caught up in the vision before me. She had the movements of a wild animal I thought, smooth and effortless, gliding with an almost liquid grace around the lookout area. Occasionally when I looked at her out of the corner of my eye, she seemed to shimmer in the moonlight, becoming almost transparent, and I thought I was beginning to succumb to some sort of ‘Magic Mountain’ spell.

         I shook my head to clear it, and returned to the task of uncorking the Merlot so I could fill the two glasses . . . wait! Would it be improper to have her participate in the ritual, I wondered? I can’t imagine Eileen objecting to it, but I was getting deep into uncharted territory right now, since I really knew nothing—or very damn little—about Lenore, other than she worked with my baby brother Jeremy. And, she was a very good dancer! And, she was a fucking fox!

         Under her careful gaze, I poured wine into the two cups, and offered one to her, which she accepted gracefully. Stepping to the edge of the clearing facing the moonlit panorama, I raised my cup, and toasted my sibling’s good fortune, especially wishing good luck to my sister Eileen. Lenore joined in the toast, and thoughtfully sipped the wine afterwards, watching my face as though there might be more to the simple ritual.

         One thing she wasn’t, I decided, was a blabbermouth. Even during our impressed date this evening, she hadn’t said but a few words to me, and now this silence was beginning to wear on my nerves a bit. She still had my leather jacket on, and to be truthful, she looked better in it than I did. I scanned her body more carefully now, and took in the wonderful effect the moonlight was having on her body, much different than what I’d experienced in the party club. Long, sinuous legs, a wonderfully landscaped altar of pleasure, a very trim waist, swelling up into breasts that begged for attention, I wondered about her Ice Queen reputation. Sigh!

         The air was nice and balmy, and the soft breeze that greeted us on our arrival to the top of the bluff still stirred around us gently. The whole site was beginning to take on an unreal aspect, and finally Lenore broke the silence with a question.

          “Why aren’t you here with your girlfriend?” she asked. “Jeremy had mentioned to me that you were still single, but I’d have expected that a trip as special as this warranted better company than me, a complete stranger.”

         Stranger, yes… But I had a feeling that I knew her better right now than countless dates and one night stands over the past several years. Those other relationships had been few and far between, and I wasn’t ready to commit to anything more permanent after the fiasco my father suffered through.

          “I’d have thought that you’d be a little uncomfortable being with a biker whom you know nothing about up here tonight,” I countered. Her chuckle made me suddenly feel a bit uneasy, and what she said next sent my mind struggling a bit to regain some confidence and control over my evening.

          “It’s me that you have to worry about, Matthew Phearson,” she said quietly. I watched as she slowly began to circle me, her ice-blue eyes glowing softly in the moonlight. “I’ve waited a long, long time to finally meet you, and now that I have, I’ve finally made up my mind.”

         The hair on the back of my neck began to rise, and my earlier thought about being stuck with some kind of vampire began to crowd into my mind, as ridiculous as I knew that to be. But she didn’t seem to be aggressive, just . . . odd, curious, even playful. Despite losing what I considered control of the moment my ritual was done, the toast completed, so I was now able to focus more completely on the other attributes of my unwanted passenger.

         Hoping to regain some ground, I asked her, “So, does the ‘Ice Queen’ have a lover waiting for her to come home to?” I noted that she flinched at the reference to Ice Queen, but she’d immediately regained her composure to respond, “Yes, I’ve been in love, for several years now.”

         That revelation didn’t seem to affect her attitude however, and she finally stopped to face me once more. Stepping directly up to me, she hooked a finger into my belt.

         Pulling me into her, we ended up almost nose-to-nose, and I sensed an unspoken challenge to me to cross an unspoken line. This was definitely not turning out to be my regular special night. I could feel her soft breath on my face as her eyes drilled into mine. I could also smell her scent, soft and a bit spicy, but with an unmistakable aroma of worn leather, me, and her arousal.

         It was though I’d marked her somehow when she’d taken this ride with me, and I had the strongest urge just then to give in to my animal side and take her on the spot. Looking at her, I knew in my heart that I’d encounter no resistance if I did, despite her earlier comment to me about not putting out. I figured that this piece of ass might be much more expensive to me than I wanted, so I pulled back all impulses to make her a conquest.

* * * *





H - *Anchor*
© Copyright 2010 Hatsuda (UN: jewellr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hatsuda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/709841-The-Biker-The-Troll-and-The-Magic-Mountain---03