*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698916
Rated: 13+ · Book · Educational · #1680113
30 letters written to 30 different kinds of folk. (On-going process)
#698916 added June 11, 2010 at 1:38pm
Restrictions: None
Day 03 (Your parents)
Dear Mamacita lu and πατέρας,

Once upon a time, I wrote this line, "Both Mystery and Passion made love to one another and within the mid-year of 1992, I was quietly born alongside temples dressed in a thick, auburn hair." Mother being Mystery and father being Passion, myself being Magic. That is what the two of you have molded from the clay of your past love and into the world like another beautifying piece of art. Belief of many subjects swims within the layers of my skin and I know that neither of you brilliant folk realize the just amount as to what is yours, what you shall take much credit for. Your accomplishments as human beings surpasses itself on the scales of normalcy and I have an incontrovertible right to title the each of yourselves phenomenal. For there is simply no other word able to describe only what I perceive in you.

Without the two of yourselves, I would have never realized that the single flower I favor is that of a Gardenia. I would have never known the smell of the tropics and the feel of its seas between my toes. I would have never found the persistence to travel onto great lengths for what it is I desire most. I would have never experienced the overall enjoyment and pride of catching a baseball directly to the mit. I would have never understood that only another can love you for exactly who you are, once you do so yourself. I would have never savored the acts of playing "I love you more" games with mother or the acts of being "Daddy's Little Helper" on hauntingly hot summer afternoons in the back yard. I would have never learned that you can only float on your backside upon a swimming pool's surface, if you are indeed holding your breath tight inside your lungs. I would have never, once in my life, burrowed and paraded the courage of standing outside in a hurricane to admire the earth and its destructive forces. I would have never distinguished the very notion that sometimes things change and there is everything in the world you can do against the process, but in the end it is most important that you merely keep keeping on.

I want to remind you of these lessons, these moments, these treasures, because they are not only my own, but yours also. I carry them in my heart, as you carry them in yours and for the rest of our lives, this will make us one. Because I could never be the significant person I am today, if I had not had the both of you within my life's frame as I have had. But note that you have not only constructed all that I am, but you have also saved just that. I do not know where I would be or how I could be without my mother and my father. And that is why my love for you both runs so pure and thick from without my body, mind, and soul. I will forever be your little girl; new penny hue locks kissing my tiny collarbones, rosy cheeks widening due to the smile you two have forced upon me. For as long as it should stay, you will always be with me. I love you both, pass the skies and the moons and the galaxies, seeing as no amount could ever compare to the very just of it all.
© Copyright 2010 phoenizx (UN: phoenizx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
phoenizx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/698916