*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688415-517-words-21st-Feb-2010
by Wybo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #1580806
This is my daily writing book. The idea being to write at least 500 words a day. Come one!
#688415 added February 23, 2010 at 1:14pm
Restrictions: None
517 words 21st Feb 2010









** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **





Steve Wybourn





** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** Fat and hairy wasn’t necessarily the best look but he would stick with  it. What choice did he have after ll, it was either that or off he would have to go to somewhere obscure and impossible to search. Maybe faraway 6, that cunningly named planet or gafalgus or even, if the Federal chief had his way, hideousity. So, he had to be George Timotheous, a fat hairy Greek who loved to eat pastries and wasn’t a threat to the government  and in fact only threatened himself with his continual overeating and gluttony.





Obviously there would be some challenges, considering he hated pastries and had the appetite of a bird. They hadn’t fixed that yet. They may be able to give you the appearance of someone, the exact appearance, even down to the genitals apparently, a fact he’d rather no have known, although George seemed to be quite successful in that area, maybe allowing fro his girth. Without such a huge schlong he’d probably have trouble finding it or certainly stickling it anything





So he’d decided, well not true exactly, he’d been advised by this handler, that over the next few months he was on a strictly increasing and enlarging diet plan. He couldn’t go running, which actually he was pleased about, he tried to yesterday and the girth was incredibly restrictive he’d found. So pastries would be a regular feature. Hey knew he hated them but assured him that after a few months he’d forget all about that and start to crave them and the pies and the sweets and the chocolate. How did these people do it he wondered, the chocolate, every day, two bars maybe even three and a cup of hot chocolate in the evening.


He had to admire George. He was a pretty committed man. It took a lot of effort to maintain this kind of size and after a week or so he started to quite like the heft and mass of his new body. The way it took up more pace and was more noticeable. OK, not always in a  positive way but he didn’t care about the glances s of distain what he liked was that he rarely went unnoticed, his shadow was a lot larger and he certainly filled those public transport seats.





You had to have a certain way about you if you had this kind of girth. People looked, they tutted they tried not to sit next to you because they wanted all of their seat. At work, they didn’t seem to take much notice of him. They noticed him, that wad true, but, at least in the first few days until his intellect started to show through and his sense of humour won them over, they just kind of tolerated him. He knew that George wasn’t exactly a star, but he also knew that he was manager and that he slowly risen up the career ladder, all with this handicap. So he admired him and liked him after a while. What impressed him the most was the fact that he lived n the 5th floor.



© Copyright 2010 Wybo (UN: wybell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wybo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/688415-517-words-21st-Feb-2010