*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675848-Highlights
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#675848 added November 12, 2009 at 2:39am
Restrictions: None
Highlights
*WARNING: Brain malfunctions will make this somewhat incoherent.*

I've been pretty brain dead the past couple of days, but I should have a class reprieve by noon tomorrow after I finish my paper on Acculturation and turn it in. I'm being a good two-shoes as I'm interviewed two people instead of just one. I did rather poorly on the exam, so yes, kiss ass is the name of the game.

Speaking of games, I made peace between Israel and Palestine today. I know what you're thinking - how can she solve a conflict that has been a problem since the times of Abraham? You see, what happened was, I'm a kick ass negotiator. Plus, its a computer game for my International Relations class. See, there's also as tag to everything. Next week I get to do a live negotiation of the splitting of territories in Hebron - this is a pipe-dream but that will not stop me!

The problem with NaNo, I have four final papers to research and write on top of my word count. Talk about brain dead. I'm going to do my best damnit, but if I am the equivalent of a lobotomy patient by the end of this process, I'll blame someone for it. *shakes finger*  Really, really.

Found out my aunt, uncle, and cousins are coming out from Ohio for Thanksgiving this year. The whole family together after we all separately lost our minds should be an entertaining experience. The biggest hurdle will be if my step-monster - oops! - step-mother will releases her claws from my brother and let him see everyone.

The situation between me and her is starting to deteriorate from our quiet seething at one another. The weird thing about this whole situation is the fact that its almost to the point of cliche. I mean I know tons of people who love their step-parents as well as are wonderful step-parents themselves. If she weren't so fucking nuts I think this would a fine situation. But for the sake of my little bro I'm going to keep my mouth shut...for now.

The class schedule for next semester has already come out. I'm hyperventilating already. If I make it through this semester I'll be extremely impressed by my organs. If I don't make it, I'll take them out for a drink and give them a nice pat on the shoulder for a good try. Seriously, for many years I never imagined I'd live this long, given the state of my immune system. I have no idea how they keep up with the insanity.

Oh, I also have the best boyfriend in the world. You might not believe me, unless you know him, but he is the awesomest man on the planet. There are few people in this world that I would love. Even fewer still who I trust completely (minus people under the age of twelve, the number fits on one hand). He is one of the those people. I'd gush about him but that would be embarrassing for his sake and mine. Just know that if you can have a best friend and a beloved in one person, you are an extremely lucky person like me. *Bigsmile*

I was stalked by a squirrel today while walking to class. Very long story (not really) so I'll save that for another date.

More NaNo tomorrow. Swear. Just need to nap first. 

© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/675848-Highlights