*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544726-Jet-Lag
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1323330
My Blog - Hope it gets more interesting!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#544726 added October 26, 2007 at 6:28pm
Restrictions: None
Jet Lag
Oh, returning from a long vacation, so painful yet so delicious!  My hopes for this long cruise were to relax and it was anything but relaxing.  We were constantly on the go, trying to make the most of every port, always aware of our limited time.  It was interesting, fun, educational, frantic, inspiring, and exhausting.  How wonderful if it could just go on forever, but how welcoming to return to the comforts, convenience and familiarity of home.  It was an experience enclosed by two bouts of jet lag.  And when I recover from the final jet lag, then the vacation is really over, and it's back to reality. 

Time to start writing about the experience.  I know there are insights and descriptions and interesting thoughts to be documented.  But until the jet lag clears they churn in unorganized chaos within my fuzzy mind. 

© Copyright 2007 coffeedmon (UN: coffeedmon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
coffeedmon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544726-Jet-Lag