*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527678-Hopeless-Chapter-1Past-Paradise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #1304619
This is a snippet from fictional book Im working on...ROUGH DRAFT:).
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#527678 added August 13, 2007 at 12:30am
Restrictions: None
Hopeless-Chapter 1(Past Paradise)
"I lay here at night, trying to shake the taste of marathon kisses…"


The screaming red sign on her nightstand said it was 3 am and Mia knew she was going to pay dearly for this interlude in the morning. She was far from sleeping and close to energy of him.  Whatever she was dreaming about disturbed her enough to jolt her awake, as she stroked her damp sheet. And in these silent, and lonely moments her heart would fill the empty space in her mind with moments of reminiscing about them. In these times, in the middle of the night when there were no distractions, she craved him. Mia wanted to taste their love again, but she knew she was intolerant to the aftertaste that he left after the last time he was there. If he hadn’t called after the first break, the transition would have been easier, but he always seemed to know when she had these vulnerable moments. Time had rolled on but neither of them had. She knew he was up right now, writing, playing his guitar or thinking. She couldn’t do anything but reflect, think and wonder where he was and why she spent her energy like this. If she could change that day, that moment, maybe she would have some peace right now.
© Copyright 2007 nickyfly34 (UN: nickyfly34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nickyfly34 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/527678-Hopeless-Chapter-1Past-Paradise