*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515103-What-A-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1257056
what/where/ is wonderland? here it is...
#515103 added June 13, 2007 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
What A Day
Today, reached Penang early in the morning...Actually, it's not that early...around 8.30am, but still earlier than usual...So, it's still early...Yawned all the way to Penang...Desperately want to have a long nice sleep...until a prince comes to wake me up with a kiss (Imagining)...haha...

After that, went to laboratory...Here, I started my daily routine...Melting different kind of agar, culturing bacteria and fungi and blah,blah,blah...After finishing my work, me and my friend went to Tesco to buy the ingredients for our dinner...Shopped for around an hour, besides buying dinner ingredients, we bought also junk foods and other THINGS which are actually not necessary...

Then, when everything was finally and nicely done...which when I was going to have a nice nap...before that, went into my friend room and thinking to have a comfortable chat before sleep...then, she suggested that to watch Japanese animation...How can I resist?!!!...So, I agreed...Here gone my nap...T_T...Half way through the watching, she needed to get to her lab to get the experiment result...So, we stopped and I went to take my nap...Oh, nap sweet nap...

After an hour nap, which I think it is...I woke up and prepared dinner straight away...and I was still blur at that moment actually...But still have to force my eyelids to open as wide as they can...to have clear view...Everything was doing fine...Until, when I was washing my brand new knife, which I just took it from my home this morning...I cut my finger...and the cut was quite deep...Luckily, I didn't cut my whole finger...It hurts...and making me temporary fingercap (originate from handicap)...I think this will last for a few days...I would call it a day if I didn't cut my finger...Now, what should I call it?...Maybe what a day!!!!

© Copyright 2007 The Alchemist (UN: mellow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Alchemist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/515103-What-A-Day