*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492918-Latin-Fusion
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#492918 added March 6, 2007 at 10:47am
Restrictions: None
Latin Fusion
I have found the best work out for any age, shape, gender, ability, anything.....Latin Fusion!!! At my new gym, that I am more than in love with; has a class called Latin Fsion and it will knock your sock of! Last night was my first night going and boy was it an experience. First of al, the classroo was PACKED! Then with in five mintues of the class starting I was dripping with sweat! I'm not kidding.....only five!!! IT WAS THE WARM UP!!!!! By the end of it my legs were buring so bad I had to keep looking down to make sure they were still moving! There were people in the class at all levels. It was a judge free zone. The energy was so high and everyone was having so much fun look silly and being soaked with sweat! Then Dani and I decided we would go swim some laps and then relax in the hot tub for a while!! I could serious move into the gym because they have everythng you could possible wasnt in one place!


Ps... The class is also great for guys and girls because it really teaches you how to losen up your body and work your hips....those skills could come in handy in more places than the dance floor : )
Am I right ladies?!?!?!?

*Flower3**Flower4*Manda*Flower4**Flower3*

© Copyright 2007 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492918-Latin-Fusion