*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483071-Ecology-is-important
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #1192618
My thoughts, inpsirations and general rambling on writing and reading.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#483071 added January 23, 2007 at 4:06am
Restrictions: None
Ecology is important
When I woke up today and looked through my window I saw snow. It's the first snow from the beginning of winter. It's end of January already and weather has been nasty here but still it was no snow or any other sign of the season. There was also no snow in the mountains and even for the skiing competitions that was held in Zakopane, they needed to make artificial snow as the nature haven't provided any.
It does show what is happening to our climate and that's not a good thing. We already have six people killed by the winds here in Poland.
So I truly think we as a whole must rethink our behaviour towards the planet. Or the planet would destroy us. We can't make such an imbalance in the environment and then complain on the weather.
And still are so many people thinking it has nothing to do with them.
How sad...

© Copyright 2007 Mori Ranmaru (UN: ranmaru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mori Ranmaru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483071-Ecology-is-important