*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481527-chapter-5
by Shyly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1202958
a collision of different personalities in the sweetest way possible
#481527 added January 15, 2007 at 1:38pm
Restrictions: None
chapter 5
School went by pretty fast, Riah enjoyed herself a lot and she was looking forward to tutoring Raoul.  She went to the library, she wondered if she should have told him to meet her right after school.
Raoul didn't show up, she spent more than thirty minutes in there, waiting for him, he never showed up.  She was pissed as all hell.  She decided to go home; she could still catch her show.

Around six, the bell rang, she wondered who it was.  She peeped through the peep hole, saw Raoul's dark curly hair, he bent and stared through the hole, she rolled her eyes and opened the door.
         "What do you want?" hands on hips, she blocked the door
         "Man I am so sorry, I totally forgot but I couldn't miss another day of practice"
         "What does that have to do with me being stood up for an hour at that library? You couldn't just come and tell me you couldn't make it?"
         "I thought you knew, and then I realized you didn't" he said, "Am really sorry" he blinked at her, trying to be charming
         "Fine, you can go now" as she closed the door he held it open
         "Oh come on, I said I was sorry"
         "Okay, what do you want me to do?"
         "Invite me in?" he said it in such a hopeful tone that she laughed, he smiled slightly and she knew she couldn't stay mad at him
         "Fine, did you bring your bag at least?"
         "For?"          
         "So I can start right now"
         "Oh, I brought I books" he said showing it to her; he grinned at her and came in.
         “Aren’t you hot?” he asked the minute she closed the door behind him.  It must have been like 80 degrees in the house and she was actually wearing a pink sweater that was way too large for her.  He hadn’t noticed that she wasn’t wearing a pant or anything, as he looked at her legs; he thought to himself ‘she got some nice legs’.  They looked so long and…
         “Am wearing shorts” she said pulling her sweater down some
He took his jacket off; she put it in the closet.
         “Wow, you’re on some comfy shit” he said when he entered the living room.  The TV was on; she had food on the table with a drink.
         “Yep, so thanks for messing it up, want something to drink?”
         “Am actually sort of hungry” he said looking chagrined
         “Fridge…”
© Copyright 2007 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/481527-chapter-5