*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473102-Gluteus-Marvimus-Strokes-and-Pokes
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#473102 added December 4, 2006 at 7:59pm
Restrictions: None
Gluteus Marvimus Strokes and Pokes
My "hair bitch" jacked me all up. My bangs look like I'm in the second grade and the other parts are choppy and don't blend. I paged her and told her that I needed to come back so she could fix it. She can't imagine what I'm not happy with, she checked it two times but is more than happy to see me again tomorrow morning. Damn right! I'm scared she'll fuck me up worse but what do you do? Do you go to somebody else who doesn't even know you or do you chalk it up to a bad day and trust her ass to fix the problem?

I have a 3:15 appointment for my ass tomorrow. I need my glute fixed ASAP. I've rested it. I've rubbed it. I've had others rub it. I've soaked it. I've stroked it. I even tried to poke it.

I also signed up for the flu, tetanus and pneumonia vaccination while I'm at the doc's. I asked if they'd have to stick that in my ass. The little appointment guy didn't know for sure but he thought they might. I told him it would have to be the right cheek. I'm sure by the time I leave the doctors, I won't be able to sit. I might have to call in sick. The leave forms at work have a section for you to go into detail about the reason you're requesting leave. I never fill out that part because I consider that private, but this time........I went to town. I had to continue my in depth details on the back of the form because I ran out of room. It's a rather large glute, you know.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/473102-Gluteus-Marvimus-Strokes-and-Pokes