*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469087-It-just-goes-back-and-forth
by Aradne
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1010479
Not interesting at all. Just like me.
#469087 added November 15, 2006 at 12:01pm
Restrictions: None
It just goes back and forth
i really just want to go home this weekend, but try and try and try as I might, it keeps blowing up in my face.

First, I thought I wouldn't be able to travel back to school on Monday. I called the doctor, and they said that I can take the meds two hours later and therefore drive here without getting sick until later.

Then, my spanish prof said that the only weekend I could rent a camera for my spanish project was this weekend. But I borrowed a camcorder so that I could do it last weekend.

Then, I couldn't find anyone to cover my shifts this weekend. But Mary and Lindsey came to the rescue when they realized that I was stuck.

Then, before I actually started to film, she said that I still had to do it this weekend due to script editing and stuff like that. Then, she relented and offered to help me after class.

Now that I've crammed tons of stuff into this week that I'd normally do on the weekends, I might not get to go home anyway, thanks again to the awful medicines.

When they figure out what's wrong and what to do about it, I'll be a happy Knee.





By the way, I'm a redhead. *Pthb*

© Copyright 2006 Aradne (UN: ilianna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aradne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/469087-It-just-goes-back-and-forth