*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460911-Cuz-hes-my-boyfriend
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#460911 added October 11, 2006 at 6:53pm
Restrictions: None
Cuz he's my boyfriend....
My child is 12. Twelve! Not 21! She told me on the way home today that her "boyfriend" told her he loved her. *Sick* Barf! I asked her what she said, she said "I love you too." I asked her why she told him that. Her reply..."he's my boyfriend."

What the hell? I told her that she didn't have to say it back. Sheesh! I don't think kids her age even know what love is. Scratch that. I KNOW kids her age don't know what that kind of love is. Yea sure they love their mom and dad, but a boy? Is she trying to give me a heart attack? She asked me twice over the weekend if Johah, her bf, could come over. Is she freakin' nuts? I guess I don't have to tell you that my answer was HELL NO! She wouldn't dare ask her dad. He's come unglued! She knows better. She should have known better than to ask me but maybe she had a brief mental slip and thought some other woman was her mother.

Why do these things seem to happen when Zoo is out of town? I think he plans it.

She better not come home tomorrow saying she kissed that little Jonah boy. I sure the fuck will be on the phone with his trampy mother. My tiny baby precious little tiny baby cherub. I'll beat her ass for sure. Boys have cooties! I know I've told her that a thousand times. Better go tell her again.

*sigh

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/460911-Cuz-hes-my-boyfriend