*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455923-My-Patient-Saint
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1158300
After some hiatus, the re-invention of my morning pages. Both am and pm.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#455923 added September 20, 2006 at 2:15am
Restrictions: None
My Patient Saint
The morning is upon us again as are the clouds, the wind and rain. Walking around my little corner today every muscle remains taut, they refuse to wake and it would appear that every soul near is in accordance. It is a corner wide protest to this cold damp air, and even the smiles are tucked behind heavy woolen collars. As romantic as the fall may be, it is a corner of heliocentrics.
The house hunt continues still with fervor and growing frustration. Yet Liam and I have reached new resolve. As badly as we desire our time for creation, love making and great raids through the night that help greet the sun, we will stay focused and positive in our sacrifices. Our dream home is just around the corner and even in our absecnce it swells with love and art in anticipation of our discovering it.
This is presumably the harvest season so I will look to my dreams and in my lovers eyes to find our corpulent crops. Our endevor proves to me that I have truely found love. I am a lucky women to of found such a patient saint, now I may fully embrace these dreams. It is clear now, if we remain dilligent in our hard work, what we reap will be large and nourishing for many seasons to come.

© Copyright 2006 Tiffany J Z (UN: tiffanyjz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiffany J Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/455923-My-Patient-Saint