*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/451598-Wheres-my-fucking-money-bitch
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#451598 added August 30, 2006 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Where's my fucking money, bitch?
How hard is it for people to get things straight? Why can’t they get it right the first time? What is so fucking hard about taking notes? Why can’t they be more like an elephant, and remember something? Sheesh!

I got my pay stub today with my new pay raise reflected. They shorted me $200. I called payroll to find out. They show that my salary is less than what was agreed upon back in June. Fuckers! I told payroll the amount was incorrect so they referred me to Jonathan. Not real sure of his title but he’s the one who made me the offer. I didn’t accept the original offer because it just wasn’t enough money. I agreed on the second offer and “that is that”, right? Nope! I called Jonathan and he said he would have to do some research to see what the hell is going on. I promptly told my boss about the fuck up. She supports me so we’re just waiting to see what Jonathan comes up with. I want my money! I earned that money! I’m damn good at my job and everybody knows it. If for some reason Jonathan can’t figure out the problem or can’t find his damn notes on our conversation…. I’ll go home.

I had a problem similar to this when I first started working over 6 years ago. H.R. fucked up and forgot to give me a check. It was the Friday before Memorial Day and they tried to tell me that they couldn’t “cut me a check” til the 15th of the month. 2 weeks later. I promptly told them that I would be going home and not return to work until I had a check in my hand. I told them I didn’t work for free…. and I meant it. Needless to say, I had a paycheck within an hour. I mean business. Marv don’t fuck around when it comes to money. Fuckers!

H.R. has fucked up once again and my September check is $200 short. I’m sure everyone in H.R. got the proper amounts on their checks. Why is it they fuck up everybody else’s? I guess cuz it ain’t theirs.

My phone better ring by 2:00 p.m. or I’m going home. I carpooled with Zoo so he better be ready for an early pick up today.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/451598-Wheres-my-fucking-money-bitch