*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447911-Once-Again
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#447911 added August 14, 2006 at 12:57pm
Restrictions: None
Once Again
It's here. It happens about the same time every year. It can't be stopped and it can't be overlooked. It's back to school. I hate it and I love it. In general, I have mixed feelings.

I love the fact that my children will once again have a little structure in the daily lives. I love the fact that I can tell them "NO" when they want to do something, simply because school is in session.

I hate all the shopping that is involved. I hate that waking up my daughter in the mornings is like pulling teeth. I hate that I have to fork over lunch money because the kids don't want to pack a lunch.

I work at a school and today is the student’s first day back. My office is now located in the same building as the HS and MS. YUCK! The kids are loud! I miss the tiny elementary kids. I went over to the Elem. school today to help out the new woman who took my spot. I got to see the little bubs and answer all their questions like....Why did you leave and where did you go? I wanted to cry.

I'm not all that positive about the new chic that took my old job. She seems scatter brained and unable to handle stress. I know she's new but she's young and too busy worrying about which men in the department are married or not. I might hate her. I haven't decided yet. Is it partially because she has my old job and I miss it? OR Is it because she can't do the job as well as I did? I'm sure it's both. Don't get me wrong...I like my new job but miss my old staff. I must get used to bossing principals around now. Most of them are fine but there is one who is a royal pain in my ass and my boss's ass. She's rude and a problem maker. Let's see how long she lasts under our supervision. We'd be more than happy to give her the boot!

-Marv-

© Copyright 2006 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/447911-Once-Again