*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416798-Bleck
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#416798 added April 2, 2006 at 6:32am
Restrictions: None
Bleck.
Today was just bleck.

I woke up with a splitting sinus headache. I'm not normally prone to sinus issues, but when they do come around they tend to kick my ass.

Worst of all, I don't normally take any medication to help clear it up, so when I do yield to using a sinus medication it tends to do more bad than good. I woke up at 10:30, swallowed down two sinus tablets at about 10:35, and fell back asleep at 11:00 and didn't stir from my drug enduced coma until Shauna's friend came knocking at my door somewhere around 3:30.

I'm suprised she came in. I had drool coming down one side of my face wearing nothing but my Flogging Molly T-Shirt and my boxers. If that doesn't scream White Trash I'm not sure what does.

I still feel like crap, too. It's 3:25 and because I downed a bunch of Monster energy drinks to be conscious for my brother's birthday celebration I'm fidgeting like a tweaker in the midst of a meth binge.

There was something funny that went on tonight, and it harkens back to yesterday's blog post about April Fool's Day.

Tiffany, a waitress over at the Comedy Club we frequent, called her husband who was out of town doing a comedy tour and told him she was pregnant. She made the call at the beginning of the evening and didn't call to tell him she was full of shit, and not baby fetus, until the three hour show was finished.

Now that's comedy.

Alright. I'm off to bed and hopefully a healthy morning.

Oyasumi. *Sick*

© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/416798-Bleck