*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413222-Tired-and-overheated
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#413222 added March 18, 2006 at 1:35pm
Restrictions: None
Tired and overheated
Winter 14 'Ala (March 15)


2006-03-15
afternoon, 67 degrees. 81 in Key West, FL.

Talked to Jeff about the Keys today. Very nice there this week. Visited Key West in March of 1975.

Tired and overheated. The public library has a temperature control problem. The computers are in a very warm room. Too hot unless I'm feeling 100%. I'm not.

So this entry will be short. I don't want to get ill.

My friend Jessica made pork rosemary last night. Wonderful! Potatoes were great too.

Did some walking today. More than usual. May try to get a wash done. Wish I could just go to the coffeehouse or take a nap.

GETTING TO KNOW ME

138. I am a low energy person. I try to take advantage of energy bursts when I have one.

139. I'm a fairly slow reader. But I can read for hours. I prefer to read straight through. Don't often get the chance.

140. When I was a child, I counted 1, 2, 4. Never did make friends with the number 3 *Bigsmile*.


O MY FRIENDS! Have ye forgotten that true and radiant morn, when in those hallowed and blessed surroundings ye were all gathered in My presence beneath the shade of the tree of life, which is planted in the all-glorious paradise? Awe-struck ye listened as I gave utterance to these three most holy words: O friends! Prefer not your will to Mine, never desire that which I have not desired for you, and approach Me not with lifeless hearts, defiled with worldly desires and cravings. Would ye but sanctify your souls, ye would at this present hour recall that place and those surroundings, and the truth of My utterance should be made evident unto all of you.

~ Bahá'u'lláh, Persian Hidden Words #19


Sketched March 9th:

Why Jesse brings his own coffee

After a caffeine overdose, he floated in ecstasy, small, brown, lamented by none. Whether he dog paddled or back-stroked he'll never tell. His last moments went unnoticed, until two eyes came over the lip of death and saw him floating there, sloshing there, in the thick brown liquid, a proteinated carapace afloat.
[162.789]

Somehow, I just went over 1,600 views for my blog.

SENSED

The touch of rough crumbly bark; the lean of pine; taste of McDonald's french fries; thorns of a barberry bush; star magnolia and forsythia in bloom.

© Copyright 2006 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/413222-Tired-and-overheated