*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407546-Holy-S--Editors-What
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1070119
It's all her fault.
#407546 added February 17, 2006 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
Holy S***! Editor's What?
You know, when I first started this, I wasn't sure how people would react. My wife always said, "You need to write some of this stuff down and let people enjoy them as much as I have." I was watching my wife having fun here and she had told me she would like it if we could do this together.

Well, I hesitated because I had seen some of the other writing places she had been in, and instead of having a good time, it seemed to me like work. Instead of making you feel positive, they were always telling you your faults. So she gave me a breakdown of this site. Well, with me, seeing is believing, so I started reading everybody's blogs and even deciphering CC's *Wink* and I read the comments and how you all lift one another up to go on.

I was highly impressed, even with the joking that David McClain , ccstring, and PlannerDan do and yet the professionalism and seriousness you all put into your writings. I felt very welcomed with the wonderful comments that everyone was giving me, I just want to thank them all for taking the time to do so.

Tonight when my wife excitedly told me to check my email, I was floored (me? Editor's Pick?). So when I went to the Blogville Weekly News and read it for myself, I said to my wife (pointing at the screen), "That's me! I have never had anyone do anything like this for me before!" (Boy, this is a lot of words for a person who just told his wife, "I don't know what to say," huh.)

Well, to put it simple, Thank you, David McClain and thank you everyone.

Mike

© Copyright 2006 TeflonMike (UN: teflonmike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TeflonMike has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407546-Holy-S--Editors-What