*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/398143-The-love-of-one-is-enough
Rated: · Book · Other · #1053921
"Send away for a priceless gift; one not subtle, one not on the list." -Shinedown
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#398143 added January 9, 2006 at 8:35pm
Restrictions: None
The love of one is enough...
From the first moment that I saw this girl.. I knew she was something I had never experienced before. She was something that I wanted to get to know and with hopes that she would want the same which is why I walked up to her that day at the theater. I saw her and I was like.."that couldn't be the same girl that was the little sister of my best friend from way back when..," but it was. I walked over to her not knowing what she was thinking or what she would say at all but I just had to talk to her. I couldn't resist. She was beautiful beyond anything I had ever seen. Her eyes captured my breath for a few moments when i walked up that I had nothing to say. As I walked away and went into the movie, ironically the same one she was going to see, I kept hoping that I would see her again after that day so that somehow I would be able to say more, keep in contact, something.
The next sunday she was there. It just so happened it was some youth devotional night thing and it was held at our church that week. I asked her if she wanted me to stay and keep her company since she was/had to stay for it. We never went down to the omni room with all the other stupid brainwashed kids who thought that they had to be like everyone else to make friends. We stayed up stairs in the auditorium, with alex and I think Caleb was there too.. might have been someone else. We talked/I talked more so than her for a good hour.. after that the others left and me and her went to a room in the top hallway to talk a bit longer. I was hoping to kiss her, I truly was although for some reason i couldnt move off the table I was leaning against. She came over and kissed me. So nervous yet so much elegance in what was her hand pulling my head closer to hers and probably the most awkward of first kisses ever. I wont explain why but she knows what I mean by that. Other than that it was still.. perfect.
The wensday night to come, right before she would leave to go back to the Islands for one more year of her fathers oh so beloved mission work which would also be the longest year of my life, because she would be away.. we had a wondeful, loving moment of pure.. happiness. It was just me and her down in the room by the kitchen. Her in my arms, touching.. squeezing of arms, feeling every which way and every other part of her body that I've come to love to the utmost even now. I will continue to grow in my love for her, her body, her mind, her love for me. As she walked away that night almost not wanting to let go of my hand and mine not wanting to let go of hers.. no matter the hard times we would face in the next year, the arguments we had, the horrible things i felt i did when we werent talking, when we were. Honestly.. It has all been worth it even though I would have changed some of it. All that time away, all the pain, She is back with me now. I would never have it any other way except for us to be getting married alot sooner than we are. She is that one love.

....There is that one love that just completes you. The one love that by any other means, from any other person, lost from any other dreams but the one you always try to reach.. wouldnt be right. She is my everything, my heart, my soul, my mind, my inspiration, my life from now until forever and more. I hope everyone is able to find that person that completes them the way she does me. I hope you find the person that fills all the cracks in your body and spirit that has been left by every past horrible relationship. When you do it's just so effortlessly blissful and soothing. You are my love, my life, my future wife, my one love.

~forever to never end~

© Copyright 2006 Boogeyman (UN: m0nstar69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Boogeyman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/398143-The-love-of-one-is-enough