*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391966-Chapter-Six
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #1044659
OPP is the one thing we all want, even if for a little while.
#391966 added December 15, 2005 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter Six
         Shaylia had no idea I was coming home. She was watching TV when I dropped by.
         “Girl, what you doing here?” she asked me in total surprise.
         “I got a week to play, let’s go find some trouble.”
         “I’m down with that, let’s go over to Sonny’s,” she said, grabbing her cigs and pool stick. Shaylia took her own car because she knew I was on a mission!
         There was a pool tournament going on and I recognized some of the old timers.
         “Girl, look at you, trying to look all grown now. I can still put you over my knee,” Sonny yelled from behind the bar.
         HA! I wish he would put me over his knee, I been waiting for that to happen since the first time I laid eyes on him. Slamming body, hairy chest, brown hair, green eyes, nice lips and a golden band to remind him of someone who would not understand but that didn’t stop him from kissing me out back the last time I was here.
         I remember it all too well; he was having a pig roast and a bunch of us were out back waiting for that fucking pig to finish roasting. Most of the folks there were more Shaylia’s friends but they made me feel comfortable. Weed and cold beer was in abundance, honky tonk was blasting on the jukebox and I was feeling mighty fine.
         Shaylia kept egging me on to talk to Sonny but I wanted to do it my own, slick way. I had my own plan. She put a bug in his ear that I wanted him and from where I was standing, I could see a huge smile on his face. I tried my best to be social but I saw every move Sonny made because I had my eyes on him the entire night like a dog in heat stalking his next baby momma. O Lord, I felt a sin coming on!
         After awhile, Sonny closed the bar down, came out back to hang out with the rest of us and he winked at me. Hey, my momma ain’t raised no fool so I walked right through that open door and started up a conversation.
         “Wanna help me bring out some more beer?”
         Hell, I would’ve helped him grab a donkey by the balls if he asked me to. I followed him to the side entryway of the building to go down into the cellar where all the coolers were and once we were out of sight of the others, he stopped.
         “Wait a minute,” he said, and leaned against the building and pulled me close to him. I was as nervous as I don’t know what.
         “Why you shaking?” he asked.
         “I’m nervous, that’s why.”
         He kissed me very lightly at first and then our tongues played tag. Opening his legs wider, he let out a low moan. He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer into his body. I felt the bulge in his pants against my pussy now and I wanted him so much. Slowly I swayed my hips against him from side to side, up and down. He turned us around and now I’m up against the building and he pressed his body into mine. We rocked hard against each other, still kissing like there was no tomorrow.
         “You are so hot, I want to fuck you,” he told me.
         “Next time,” I replied. After about 15 minutes of this, we pulled ourselves apart from each other and continued on to retrieve more beer.
         “What were you guys doing for so long back there,” Shaylia asked on the way home that night, “you got some, didn’t you?”
         “You crazy? You know I wanted to but goddamn, my period is on so I told him next time. But I felt that big dick though; all we did was kissed and rub-a-dubbed.”
         “Well, I’ll tell you right now; as long as I have been going there, I ain’t never seen Sonny mess with anyone. You better go on and get that before you leave next week so you’ll have something to come back to, shit,” she said, as she ran through another red light.
         And here I stood again, Sonny looked me up & down like a hungry wolf ready to devour his prey. The blond sitting at the end of the bar watching Sonny watching me just got all her hopes for the night crushed.
         Tonight I was on a mission. Shaylia drove her own car because I wasn’t leaving until mission completed. I beat Shaylia on two games of air hockey. Willie was there and he was always sweet on Shaylia although she never paid him any mind. But tonight, she was high on weed and at this point even the broom stick looked enticing.
         “Willaayyy, buy me a beer,” she yelled above the noise.
         The waitress brought our beer. Now Willie knew damn well I don’t drink no fucking Pabst Blue Ribbon, that cheap bastard!! Shaylia laughed her ass of! Her pool stick skimmed the side of the 6 ball.
         “Fuck that cheap ass dude, I’ll buy my own damn beer,” I said, and walked toward the bar.
         Sonny and I couldn't keep our eyes off each other. He looked better than I remembered and I wanted to kiss him right then and there.
         “What’s your poison?” Sonny asked.
         “What’s good today?”
         “Well, that depends on what you’re looking for."
         “I tell you what, give me a Lowenbrau for now and every time you see me take my last swallow have another one on my table before I bring my hand back down to my sides. If you do that, later, I’ll show you exactly what I’m looking for. Deal?”
         Sonny reached into the cooler under the bar and poured me a Lowenbrau.
         I headed back towards the pool tables and Willie & Shaylia were getting pretty friendly. He tried to show Shaylia how to shoot pool and she let him, she acted like she was clueless. At home, Shaylia had a room full of trophies and ribbons from all along the eastern seaboard from winning numerous pool tournaments. Everybody here knew this, and they also knew that all of Shaylia's drinks are free and on the house. Everybody except Willie, apparently.
         Closing time finally came, thank God, and the place was just about cleared out. I think ol’ Willie might get lucky tonight! Sonny wiped down the tables and put the chairs up. Shaylia and Willie finished off their last game and walked each other out to their cars.
         “How much do I owe you?” I asked Sonny.
         “Give me what you got.”
         "Baby, I only have two things for you, and I’m fresh out of bubble gum!” I told him, looking straight into his eyes.
         “Here, have a drink with me.”
         He poured me a shot of Goldenschlager and chose Sambuca for himself.
         “Don’t you have to leave?”
         “No, I can stay for awhile longer. Your ride might leave you, though,” talking about Shaylia.
         I pulled my keys out of my pocket and dangled them in mid air, “I came prepared.”
         “Is that right? Prepared for what?”
         This time he poured me the Sambuca and kept the Goldenschlager for himself. I’m digging this guy more and more.
         “Oh, I don’t know. That depends on what you’re looking for.”
         From across the table he stared at me with bedroom eyes and my body melted. Heaven’s Just a Sin Away played on the jukebox as if on cue. I went to him, softly touched his face, and then kissed his cheek. I sucked his ear lobe, ran my hand through his hair. He leaned his head into me, feeling my breath along his neck. Seemed like he wasn't touched like this in a very long time. He got aroused and pushed his chair away from the table. I straddled his lap and looked deep into his sad eyes searching to find a story behind them.
         I kissed his forehead, his eyelids, and his nose and found his trembling lips waiting for me. I licked his lips, then sucked on his lower lip. Our kiss was very passionate and filling, the remnants of our drinks still on our tongues. His cock pressed against his pants. For some time we stayed like this, just enjoying each other’s kisses. Sonny was in no rush to go home and I wasn’t going to leave until mission completed.
         Not able to wait any longer, “where’s your bathroom again?” I asked.
         Damn, all the drinks I had earlier were now cock blocking! When I returned, a very cold Lowenbrau waited for me and it felt really good going down my throat.
         “So, where were we?” Sonny asked, sitting in the same chair drinking a Bud. A medley of The Kendalls’ songs played in the jukebox.
         “Well, I was about to kiss your nipples, like this,” I said, and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and straddled him again.
         His hairy chest aroused me even more. I flicked the tip of my tongue on his nipples, then sucked them the same way I liked mine sucked and it drove him crazy. Sonny’s breathing became erratic, he yearned for more. I slid from his lap, undid his pants and exposed his beautiful cock.
         My pussy had been dripping since I walked into this joint four hours earlier. My mouth was all over his body, I sucked and kissed his nipples, his stomach, the insides of his thighs and under his balls as I massaged his shaft.
         My nose was as far up under his balls as I can go because I loved the smell of cock! I lived for this smell. I inhaled his sweaty sac, I loved it!! Sonny squirms as I placed butterfly kisses on his nuts. Very gently I sucked them, rolled my tongue around them and his cock is like a pipe.
         I licked the precum from Sonny’s cock, then swallowed it as far as it would go. I licked the sides, rubbed and turned my hand along his shaft, he moaned out loud. I unzipped my own pants and slid my fingers down into my hungry pussy. I was so horny I needed to have him right now. Sonny’s cock was ready to explode! Sonny sucked on my juiced fingers as I kissed his stomach and worked my way back up to his mouth. I lowered myself onto Sonny’s cock, he filled me completely.
         “Ahhh Sonny… give me all of you. Ooooh, you feel so good inside me.”
         I rocked with him and kissed his sweet lips again.
         I grabbed the sides of his hips and pushed him deeper into me. We fucked like this for some time. He played with and kissed my nipples, the nape of my neck and behind my ear; it felt very good fucking him in the chair like that. I grinded into his cock more, fucked him hard and rough and he scratched every itch I had.
         “Mia, your pussy is so tight and hot. I don’t want to cum too fast.”
         We slowed the motion, took a swallow of our beers and enjoyed kissing again. It was very late and I knew Sonny would have to leave soon. I got an idea and I rose up off his cock.
         “Follow me,” I told him, and walked to the pool table.
         “C’mon, Mia, get off the table.”
         “What’s the matter, haven’t you ever had sex on a pool table before?” I asked.
         “This table is professional grade, it’ll get ruined. I paid a lot of money for this table, Mia, get down from there,” Sonny pleaded.
         When he saw that I wasn’t moving, he came after me and crawled up on the table. I pulled him down on me but then again it wasn’t too difficult. Sonny kissed me very passionately. He ran his hand along my inner thigh and slid his middle finger into my pussy. I felt his stiffness against my leg and I raised my knee to tease him. His finger did a number on my clit and brought me to many small orgasms.
         “Mmmmm, Sonny. Aah, it’s so good.”
         Sonny sucked my nipples, my stomach, found his treasure and ate my pussy like a Boston crème pie. Thank goodness I shaved earlier.
         “AAAhhh yea, Sonny, it’s good, it’s good. Mmm, yesssss. Oooh Sonny.”
         He lightly pressed his mouth further into my pussy. I arched my back, rolled my eyes in ecstasy. Sonny lifted my ass up like he drank milk from a bowl of cereal.
         He flicked and darted his tongue in and out of me, rolled my clit on his tongue, fingered me, licked me clean from top to bottom. I could not stand it any longer, I wanted Sonny to fuck me now.
         As if he was psychic, Sonny came up for air and kissed me and I tasted my cunt juice on his lips. He positioned his body over mine, guided his cock to my pussy and teased me with his dick head. Slowly, he slid into my hungry pussy and pulled out quickly.
         “Mia, you are so tight and hot!” he said, and tried once again.
         “Oh Mia, Mia,” he said, inching his way further into my abyss.
         Sonny buried his fat cock deep into me. Patches of air escaped me as he pulled back, and then went in again. His large arms around my small waist, I rocked with him meeting his tender thrusts. The hard pool table was torture on my bare back but was no comparison to the sensational feeling in my pussy.
         I closed my eyes, pointed my face towards the heavens and I traveled into oblivion. The way that Sonny made sweet love to me, kissed my neck and throat, sucked on my ear, I could love him forever.
         When I grabbed Sonny’s ass he thrust into me hard. Massaging his anus turned him on.
         “Fuck me, Sonny, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!”
         His cock was very hard now and his balls flapped against my ass as he pounded into me, forgetting about his beloved pool table. I squeezed my muscles around his cock and reached down to gently caress his nuts.
         “Mmm Mia, you fuck me well. OOOH!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”
         I held him tighter and tried to pull him even further into me. I bucked my hips and fucked him harder and faster. His huge cock rubbed against my clit and I felt a strong orgasm building up.
         “I’m cumming, I’m cumming, AAH, AHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHH, I yelled as my body shook out of control. Each spasm was like electrical shocks rising from below my knees, they made my hips buck wildly and my stomach danced each time Sonny hit my clit. The ceiling fan above was a blessing with the cool wind blowing on my burning body. Sonny’s cock was hot, heavy and ready to blow. He fucked me with all his strength.
         “Mia, I’m cumming now!”
         Sonny pumped into me fiercely. "Aaahhhh! AAAaahhhhhhhh!! Damn!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sonny yelled out, lost in an out of body experience.
         His hot cum shot into me then oozed back down onto the pool table. Sonny stayed inside me, didn’t move as if he was paralyzed. He pumped into me a couple more times draining the last bit of cum. We lied there and hugged and kissed passionately, neither of us wanted to be the first to spoil the moment.
         “I think we’re even now,” I said.
         “Even?” he asked, puzzled.
         “I believe I’m all paid up for those Lowenbraus earlier.
         We laughed together. Sonny got up first from the pool table then he helped me down. My back was killing me, but it was worth every fucking moment.
Mission completed.
         “When you coming back into town again?”
         “I don’t know. I’m here for a week and then I have to report in next Monday morning. I’m leaving on Saturday morning to find my way around town, look for a place to stay. It’s only a three hour drive away, I’m gonna try to come home as much as possible if I don’t have duty.”
         “Well, if you ever wanted to play some more pool, I’ll be here,” he joked.
         “I must admit, you shot pretty damn well,” I said, my hand around his waist.
         Leaning on my car door we kissed goodbye, held onto to each other not wanting to let go.
         “Thanks for the pool game.”
         “You owe me again, for messing up my pool table.”
         “Next time,” I replied, driving slowly away.
         The rest of the week I spent time with momma and we made our usual rounds to Aunt Beatrice’s house, Judith’s house, Walterburrow for breakfast, Wal-Mart and against my resistance, to the country to visit my uppity-up cousins. Aunt Beatrice was as sassy as a Calico cat and as bitter as a wet tea bag. She married daddy’s uncle so she was momma’s sister and her aunt! She alienated her kids one by one with her sharp tongue and don’t care attitude.
         All of her kids looked just like her, except Louise, who definitely wasn’t a product of Aunt Beatrice and Uncle Theo because she had fine, curly hair and olive skin. Rumor had it that Louise’s daddy was a white man whose house Aunt Beatrice cleaned down on the Battery. We always wondered how Aunt Beatrice got the house she has now because she sure didn’t have the money to buy it. Every time my cousins had a problem with Aunt Beatrice, they came complaining to momma. But Louise, Louise could do no wrong in Aunt Beatrice’s eyes and I often wondered if that was the basis for all the turmoil in that family.
         Next to momma, Judith had the most beautiful voice I ever heard. When she sang in church, tears would be on my eyelids because her voice was so divine. She and momma were always very good friends, and some years later when daddy died Momma chose Judith to sing a solo at daddy’s funeral.
         Every once in a while we drove down to Walterburrow for breakfast. Deena and I never wanted to go, and I definitely didn’t want to go because I always ended up driving, but it made momma happy so we went along. The restaurant had a huge breakfast buffet and man, was momma in her element when we were there. She left home a black woman but the moment she stepped foot into that restaurant, POOF, she was Ms. Prissy, acting all proper. I exchanged glances with Deena and our hearts hurt from containing all the laughter inside us.
         After we stuffed our guts with two plates of food, of course Ms. Prissy had only one plate with one sausage, one slice of toast, one small piece of ham, one this, one that, we headed back home and stopped by Wal-Mart along the way. The highlight of Momma’s life was going to Wal-Mart everyday.
         Being home though was special for me because after next week I didn’t know when I’d be back again. Every morning momma cooked my favorite breakfast. There ain’t anything more satisfying than lying in bed smelling the coffee brewing, the ham boiling, and hearing momma humming a hymn.
         Momma always made the best of everything. The best coffee, the best grits, the best sausage patties, I said it before; can’t nobody cook better than momma. My coffee never tasted like hers and finally one day she told me to just give it up, and it got to the point where she’d make a cup for herself and make me a cup too without even asking if I wanted it.
         I can hear them in the kitchen talking about me, they acted like I wasn’t even there.
         “Don’t bother her, she ain’t sleeping. She smells this food cooking, she ain’t no fool,” momma said, talking with Lewis.
         “What time she get in last night?” Lewis asked, trying to get in my business again.
         “She and Shaylia hanging out all time of night, only the Lord knows what they’re doing out there.”
         Moments later, Lewis came to my room and looked at me through the doorway.
         “Mind your business, boy. Yea, I heard yall talking about me.”
         Lewis mimicked me and turned on the room light to make me get out of bed.
         “Didn’t she tell you not to bother me, go on now, with your jug head.”
         He walked away and reluctantly I got out of bed to go pee. Although there were clean, dry washcloths for me to use, I found momma’s wet washcloth and washed my face. Momma is momma, her shit don’t stink. She used Ivory soap and Olive of Olay daily and she looked 20 years younger and that’s no lie.
         As always breakfast was perfect; grits, fried sausage links, eggs and coffee. My signature, and it always pissed them off, was to stir everything up together in the grits and top it off with ketchup.
         Mabel’s grandmammy, Ms. Johnson, was coming by to visit momma so we had better get going to Wal-Mart because when Ms. Johnson came to the house she stayed for hours. Ms. Johnson was a very lonely woman. After her son died of aids she was never the same and her daughter took her house away from her, forcing her to live in subsidized housing. Momma was the only friend she had. I guess she looked at momma as her daughter and us as her extended family. Some times Lewis or I picked her up and brought her to sit with momma, or we took her to the grocery store.
         When she came over to visit, she and momma started with the small talk and then before you know it, Ms. Johnson fell asleep in the chair. She was old when we were young, so she must be about a thousand years old now, but she still walked that half mile every week to come see momma. You can always count on Ms. Johnson being at our house every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner.
© Copyright 2005 Mia Saxon (UN: drod404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mia Saxon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391966-Chapter-Six