*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385141-Life-altering-event
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#385141 added November 10, 2005 at 8:54am
Restrictions: None
Life altering event
When you are younger everyone always tells you that you are going to turn into your parents. Since I am a girl I was always told I was going to turn into my mother, even though when I was younger I didn't want this to happen.
Well IT DID. Yester I was at the doctors office in pet smart to get mogley some shots and to be checked up because he had gotten out for about a week. I have a wellness plan where everythin g for his 1st year of life is covered. I started this plan in Towson and called last week to see if I could transfer because it was closer. The women I spoke to(who I found out was a Nusrse Manager) said to make the appoinment and if there was a problem she would call me and I would just go to Towson. Needless to say she didn't call. I went in at 4:00 the took the beast and took his blood and took a stool sample. As they are bringing them back in the room, the girl is tellling me Ican transfer but I need to pay $127 I have alredy paid $340!!! I told the girl kindly I wanted to speak to the manager (who was the nurse manager I talked to). I waited anthoer 40 min with a very unhappy and nervous cat and I was supposed to meet my dad at 5!! So now I had been there over an hour not counting travel time, unhappy cat, VERY unhappy me, not happy dad. There are three things you don't mess with when it comes to me 1.my time 2.my money 3.my family. This women did all 3. The nurse manager came in and tryed to get me to pay even though she admitted it was her fault so......I told her why I was mad and what was going to happen and how quick, in a rather firm ton. It was a TOTAL mom moment but it had to be done. Needless to say I didn;t pay anything and Mogley got everything he needed.

Sometimes you really have to put your foot down becaue that women would have tried to get me to pay tto cover up for her mess up!! I DONT THINK SO!!!! *Angry*

*Flower3**Flower4*Manda*Flower4**Flower3*

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385141-Life-altering-event