*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/383095-Im-Back
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#383095 added November 1, 2005 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
Im Back!
Well, it is tuesday and I was supposed to be back on my own by Sunday. That didn't happen. I didn't handle the pain meds or antibbotics well. i think It was just the blood in my stomach. I was really out of it and sick to the stomach the first few days. Saturday morning I threw up and had to get of all the pain meds and antibotics. I have been out of it and in pain on and off. I feel a lot better today. I had to take half a pain pill last night becuase it hurt really bad.
My faily was so great! I couldn't even believe how much help they were and how well they took care of me I am so greatly for them (especially my sister) I don't know what I would have done with out all of them. I really love them. It was also a week of no fighting on any ones part so I am really happy.
I got to do some fun stuff to. I went to a movie with my sister and her boyfrends, I went to the pumpkin patch with my fam and my neighbors. I stayed at my dads one night and we had a movie night. Last night I got to hand out candy to all the little kids. My fam def went above and beyond to make it a good situation.
The only thing bad that came out of it is the whole conversation of Vegas. I have been really looking forward to the vegas vaction and this weekend found some really cool hotels but after talking to people I relize that the trip is not going to be what I thought it was. I really don;t even want to go andI am not looking forwaed to it. My mom still wants the trip so guess we are going but i am not really happy about it. It is going to turn into ever vaction that we ever had and for this vaction I wanted the oposite. I would rather stay home home if im gonna be by myself.

*Flower3**Flower4*Manda*Flower4**Flower3*

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/383095-Im-Back