*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/378864-ooopps
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#378864 added October 12, 2005 at 12:42pm
Restrictions: None
ooopps..
Well, I had a slight clamp in my morning. Instead of waking up at 6:30 I woke up at 10:15. What time did my class start you may ask.....9:30!! *Shock*Where do I live 20 min away from campus! Do we remember those printer problems from last night? Also the fact that I am in towson all day today because a group of my friends are going to se the movie waiting around 10:00 so I needed all of my work that I need to do. I was supposed to meet with the band today but I am not going to be able to because I need to not only get caught up on my reading for my classes, I need to finish an accounting problem, make notes and start studying for a midterm next tuesday, catch up on all my journals for a class, find an agenice to go observe for 5 hours and some kind of cultural event to go to for 2 hours for another class. I also just want to study some for accounting.
Dad was going to come up today after he saw my sister but he had an emergency call so I don't think that is happening. *Frown*
I am meeting with a mass communication advisor at 1:00 so I ahould have a better idea of what the next few years are going to be like and when will I be able to get out.
Thank god my class this morning was a three hour class because I was an hour and a half late and we had that paper due. The teacher seemed ok with it when I apoligized to her. I think she knew I was serious becuase I am in sweats and I never wear sweat I always look put together and today I def don't cuz I got ready as quick as I could. She also knows thatI always participate and I am always in class. I hope she doesn't take participation points away cuz that will really suck!
I can't wait to see the movie tonight!! I hope it is really good and it will be a big stress reliever and fun to hang with all my friends!*Bigsmile*

Wish me luck with my advisor!*Wink*
*Flower3**Flower4*Manda*Flower4**Flower3*

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/378864-ooopps