*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377549-Not-so-bad
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#377549 added October 5, 2005 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
Not so bad
Ok, so I know earlier I a moment of defeat but I quickly pulled myself together and had a pretty ok day*Smile*. I was super tired and still a sick put I pushed through the day and got a lot accomplished! Of course it was no where near as much as I needed to get sccomplished, but;I am only one person. I got a ton of school stuff done and I made enough oney tonight to pay my BGE bill. I get paid this week so I will also have enough money to pay my car bill too! Then I have a few weeks with out a single bill due..YIPPIE!!!!
It is so much easier to be in a good mood. Sometimes it is hard not to let all the little things bother you but at the end of the day it isn't worth the stress.
The only two things I really wanted to get sone today that I didn't were to get my phone fixed and to meet up with rex to put the new press kits together for the band. I had so much school stuff though that I no that the guys can wait till next wednesday cuz i have been wiating on them for a few weeks. I took off so I can devote a whole day to them*Wink*. My phone needs to be a priorty but I really have NO time.
Ohh well, I need to get a few things done around the house so I can get up early again tomorrow, start yet another crazy and super busy day and enjoy this B-E-A-uutttiiffuull October weather!*Bigsmile*

goodnight moon...


*Flower3**Flower4*Manda*Flower4**Flower3*

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377549-Not-so-bad