*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376867-A-little-to-much-fun
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#376867 added October 2, 2005 at 7:39pm
Restrictions: None
A little to much fun.
Between friday and saturday i worked like 26 hours slone. Thats a lot of work! Last night a beg group of us from work all went out. Let me tell you I did a little too much drinking I am really tried today and had to work all morning! I guess thats what happens when you only really go out one day a week *Confused* I def had fun but I am paying for it today.

On the boy front here is the break down....
jd(the boy i used to work with)is just trying to hang out more. With going to lunch together ever Wednesday Nothing has changed there since Thursday.
Status:*Down*

The boy from my class that I saw at the den when I was with Jd came into Red Robin over the weekend. I walked by him and he got my attention. I was kinda excited that he came in. He looked hot too! *Cool*. I got to talk to him for a while but, i was working.
Status:*Left*

Crazy boy at work that has a crush on me...CRAZY!!! He drives me crazy. Last night he really pissed me off by trying to act like my boyfriend and let me tell you HE WILL NEVER BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!*Angry*
Status:*Down*

The boy I have a crush on that I work with. MOre of a crush!! I have so much fun hanging out with him and he is so HOT! I don't know what is going on with him. He has been much more flirty latley but he does still have his gf in the picture. Def gonna just still play it cool on that one. He might come over tonight to study which would be cool*Kiss*
Status:*Up*

And the last and weird one....one of my BF!!! I don't know what is going on that he is even thinking about a relationship with me because we have just been really good friends!! Then last night I find out that he has feeling for me and all this stuff! It is really weird. People are just like "oh you guys would look really cute together" but I don't look at him like that at all!! That is a no good situation right there!!! Not really sure what to do on that one...
Status:*Down*

I really just want to be single! I enjoy my personal time!!*Pthb*


*Flower3**Flower4*Manda*Flower4**Flower3*

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/376867-A-little-to-much-fun