*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374686-ahhh
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#374686 added September 22, 2005 at 11:00pm
Restrictions: None
ahhh....
Sometimes I really want a boyfriend and right now is one of those times. I love having independences and being able to do what I want but I really miss the little things. I wanna lay in bed and laugh and just be playful and just have someone to kiss goodnight. I want someone to know me inside and out. I know that eventally I will find that someone again and in the mean time I am contining to get to know myself but I will be happy when that time comes.

I can't help but have feelings for Davenewyork. I dont know what it is. Its just so easy with him. We just laugh and have fun and I just care about him. I know that nothing can ever happen though. There has already been so many problems with that whole situation that I can't even touch it. Plus the fact that he lives in New York really doesn't help. I didn't have feels for him in the begining because I was definatley distracted by steve. But the more I step back from the situation and the more I talk to Dave the more I look at him in that light. I would never tell him any of this of course becuase then they both would def think I was playing games!lol! I don't know, the alst few weeks I have learned a lot about myself and what I am looking for and the main thing I want is someone fun who shows they care. He is both of those things.

Oh well no need to think about it really.

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374686-ahhh