*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/372770-Super-beat
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#372770 added September 13, 2005 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
Super beat
I am really tired today. After not sleeping well last night and then being busy all day I am really drained. I didn't want to close at work tonight because it was so dead but Amanda was the closing manager and of course she wanted me to close. I seriously had one of the worst nights every..I only made 60 bucks!!! It was such a waste of my time but I guess 60 is better than nothing!

I skipped a class today and hung out with amy and steve. Found out somethings that definatley gave me some mixed emotions. I didn't really get to catch up with steve as much as I would have liked. I hope we can hang out some night this week just the two of us so we can chill and shoot the shit.

I didn't go to target like I planned and I have so much reading to do. I have to get up early tomorrow.

Seriously tuesday, wednesday and thursday really suck for me!! I am sooo busy!

I still have to do laundry and then I want to take a bath and go to bed so I can get up super early tomorrow and read for my class,go to target and be on time!!! Parkng in vally view is really going to help the parking situation A LOT!!

I really want to have a ton of fun this weekend. I hope that happens!!!

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/372770-Super-beat