*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346762-LAst-day-of-classes
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#346762 added May 12, 2005 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
LAst day of classes!!!
As we speak I am in the last class of the semester! At 315 I will be done classes and just have finals!I am excited for finals because then I have the whole summer off with no school to worry about! This time next week I will be done with finals and I will be in the car on the way to bush gardens with all of the girls!! I am so excited and can't wait. The weather is getting nicer and nicer and I love it, I can't wait to be able to lay in the sunshine.

Joe is going to be gone all weekend because him and his freinds are going to nascar. I am a little sad. That will be the longest we have been apart for three months!! And then th next weekend i won't be home. It will be could for us and im sure there will be a point of time where i can't wait to be away from him for a while!


Dad is coming up tomorrow morning and we are going outto breakfast and then we are going to go look at the two potential apartments im going to live in next year. So i will prob have a more definate idea of where im living after tomorrow!!


COme on class be over!!!!!

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346762-LAst-day-of-classes