*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329692-The-phone-call
by Manda
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #744592
The adventures of a my 20's.....
#329692 added February 21, 2005 at 12:15pm
Restrictions: None
The phone call
Well, fist I sohould start with last saturday morning. We had a server meeting at work at 8:00 am and then a CDT(trainer) meeting sfter that. All of the managers had a portion of the meeting to do because all of the servers were spliting into groups. The managers had asked me to work with Amanda(a manager) and do part of the meeting. Amanda and I worked together all week to get the material ready and then came saturday. I had to be there at 7 to get ready. I was the only non manager to be in the meeting. I was really nervous because they allknow that I would like to be a manager and this was a mini test. We had to do are informatin three seperate times and Amanda told each group in the begining that she was simply there to support me. After the meeting all of the managers had come up to me and tell me how great of a job I did and that they were really proud of my leadership ability. At the CDT meeting we had all of the old CDTS and we had invited the people that we all thought would make a good CDT. I didn't speak as much but I only said things where I saw fit. Everything I did say was highly praised by AManda and wilie(my GM)!!! I was pumped. Then I was in the office with WILLie and he is giving me a 3 dollar rais in on of the areas that I am responsible for(I make different amounts of money depending on what I am doing in the resturant since I am a trainer)!!!!! I was pumed! Then I get a phone call this morning from Amanda and her and Willie want me to go to a leadership conference tomorrow with Willie!!! I am so pumped because this definatley means that the liked what I did this weekend and I am moving toward being a manager!! YIPPY!!!*SMILE*

© Copyright 2005 Manda (UN: aleighg22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329692-The-phone-call