*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292594-Suffice-it-to-say
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#292594 added June 1, 2004 at 9:34am
Restrictions: None
Suffice it to say...
I did not break up with Todd. Ugh. I've loved him since the 8th grade and that kind of history is not easy to let go of. Obviously. Plus, just when I think that he is possibly the worst boyfriend in the entire world, he admits as much and tries to make up.

Really though, this long-distance thing is not working for me any more. My friends have asked me why I can't just have my cake and eat it to, as in keep Todd on the string and just run around on him. Like he's going to know? How's he going to find out? If we didn't have an understanding between the two of us, well... but we do. We made a commitment to be exclusive, and if I want something else then it's only right to tell him. I would hope he'd do that for me.

'Cause it would be irreparable damaging for me to find out he'd been seeing someone else. Nothing could fix that. I wouldn't even be able to remain friends with him.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/292594-Suffice-it-to-say