*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/286953-The-Broke-Diary-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #836733
Given a chance to ask (insert deity of choice) one question it would be...
#286953 added April 19, 2004 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
The Broke Diary II
How the hell did I get into these financial dire straights? That statement "The best things in life are free" is a big fat LIE. The only time you get free stuff is when your so damn rich that you could afford to purchase it anyway. That's fucked up.

Seriously, I'm going to be doing the ketchup packets in a cup of hot water for dinner until the next commission check. And of course this is the pay period where there are two small checks in between the big ones, which means 6 weeks of scraping by and putting off bills that are racking up late fees.

I even got a notice in the mail last night that they want to cancel my auto insurance because I bounced the last payment. I considered shooting myself as an option, but held off because I wasn't sure if they would just transfer my debt to my parents or what. Today I have to call and do some significant groveling to keep the insurance company from cancelling my policy. Which I don't have any money to pay for until Friday. And doesn't leave me any money for groceries.

Oh well. I need to go on a diet anyway.

© Copyright 2004 WestWind (UN: wwestwind at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WestWind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/286953-The-Broke-Diary-II