*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233869-Day-Eighteen-Part-Two
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#233869 added March 24, 2003 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Day Eighteen, Part Two
         I had earlier met with HUddlewick to exchange some notes on Western HIgher Magic and discovered that most of our tricks and even some of the training was quite similiar. That made me worry as what if it meant that Makai had a similiar counterpart here in the West? Even VOldie would grow unimaginably strong if he found out. I did not pay attention as Kurama and HIei gave a basic lecture to the twenty-odd students gathered. I was suddenly aware of someone looking at me, and I saw Clapika giving me a confident smile. Several other students, including three whom I recognized as being the 'stars' of Hogwarts, were looking at me in a weird manner.
         "Uh... Naoko-chan..." Kurama said.
         "Nani?" I asked him, turning to look at him. In that moment I knew why.
         Twin Phoenixes had alighted behind me, protectively hovering behind. I covered a sigh of annoyance. These weren't my own, but a Princess I had once served. I began to speak in their language, until they caught me. "The Heiress has been severly wounded. THe Makaro (ruler) asks that you lend her your Healing Shikigamis to aid her healing," they said. Merely hearing them speak was enough to make some of the students faint.
         "Plenia, Jasara, Jasari and Doman. The four of you follow them," I said, raising my right hand to summon them.
         Most of the students stared in awe as a White Angel, Twin Angels and a Unicorn appeared and followed the Twin Phoenixes. Kurama and Hiei were staring at me. "Remind me again," Hiei began, "What are we doing here?" he asked. I grinned. Hiei was rarely one to make jokes, even unconscious ones.
         As soon as the Phoenixes disappeared, a host of eager students began to question us. Many of them wanted to see if they could touch the creatures which were now gone. It was an excellent first class.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233869-Day-Eighteen-Part-Two