*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230427-Maddening-isolation
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#230427 added March 3, 2003 at 1:25pm
Restrictions: None
Maddening isolation
It's that old cliche of how you can be in a crowded room and still feel alone. I hate it. I can see all the people out there that I've alienated for one reason or another and I have to sit alone at a table in a crowded cafeteria with nothing to do for half an hour.

On a different note, I think my parents are reading this journal somehow, because the next morning after that last post Alora wanted to assure me that "I was really happy that you're ok, and I didn't want to make it seem like all I cared about was the car."

Too damn late.

If you're reading this, Alora, that's what you get for snooping. Perhaps for greater entertainment you should read the entry "parents" if you havn't already.

Time to get yet another anonymous journal so my parents can't figure out what's going on in my head. Good thing I can access it through school without them getting ahold of what I'm doing. It seems like they figure out everything, and I think it has something to do with this journal. I'm not sure. *shrugs* I hate that. If they wanted to know, why wouldn't they just ask me? All the problems that have occurred between me and my parents is the direct result of them waiting for me to say something. I don't say something unless I feel it is absolutly necessary, and they never ask.

Nice situation.

*grumble*


"Human life is permeated with underground streams" - Berdynev
"I HATE writers block!" - Me!
"It'll all go back to normal if we put our nation first, But the trouble with normal is it always gets worse" - Bruce Cockburn

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=kgirlfae

© Copyright 2003 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230427-Maddening-isolation