*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226904-details-anyone
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #597416
ever promised your share of forever to someone that you loved? you may be able to relate.
#226904 added February 10, 2003 at 9:38pm
Restrictions: None
details, anyone?
...I NEVER said you used me for money.

..Emotions, on the other hand.

I didn't ask you to help me get over Jen. You set that chain of events into motion however. "I wish that someday I could mean as much to you as she does" Remember that?

That simple statement, made when you probably figured I wasn't listening, was what made me look at that entire ball of wax..

Before you set out on another rant, Stop and think, Get your fucking facts straight.

As for the rest, I did tell off my parents, and am still on fucking horrible terms with them. since when did you start doubting what I told you? I'm not the one with a history of lying to my loved ones.

As for the apartment, you told at least two different people, on two different occasions about it "I got a big paycheck" WHILE I was present and involved in the discussion.

EMOTIONALLY You used me. You even cried on my shoulder about Mark, And had the incredible nerve to not only tell me that you were in love with him, but to write it in letters to me, While we were together.

I'm just thankful that I will never KNOW all the details.

© Copyright 2003 Eternally Wishing (UN: angus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eternally Wishing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226904-details-anyone