*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226704-parents---need-I-Say-more
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #597416
ever promised your share of forever to someone that you loved? you may be able to relate.
#226704 added February 10, 2003 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
parents. need I Say more.
OK --- Here's what happened-I'm sorry that they are the way they are baby.

-- My sweetheart came to the store and waited (regardless of the fact that it kills her to be out in public) and was going to go to the surgeon with me.. Hernia, long story. I get in the car, The girl I had watching the store for me comes out and wants me to give her the code for the register...no prob, I walk back into the store and write it down. So while I'm in the store my baby gets in the car. My mother says "Bullshit" and my father tells her there's no way she's going....needless to say, she is really upset by this, and gets out and leaves.
AT THIS POINT, I would like to thank my folks...thank you for being such fuckwads. I AM NOT RELATED to anybody that would connive to remove the emotional support that I feel I need from me.

FUCK NANCY AND BILL in the ear with a big wooden dildo, not like they would notice or care.

I'm so sorry baby. If I woulda stood up to them years ago today would never have happened. I'm still mad as hell and it happened days ago. I really do love you, dreamer, aryana, by whatever name, I do love you, regardless of THEM and regardless of the entries in here.

© Copyright 2003 Eternally Wishing (UN: angus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eternally Wishing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226704-parents---need-I-Say-more