*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222221-Me-and-the-dressing-room
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #565189
Just random thoughts, how and when i had them. Warning i write how i talk/think.
#222221 added April 14, 2003 at 7:50pm
Restrictions: None
Me and the dressing room
This originated in an e-mail to one of my friends and may call for some additional editing, but in the mean i hope you can understand it and enjoy it. And yes this actually happened. Please keep in mind i'm 19 and my sister's 24. i know it doesn't seem like it.

My mom, sister and i went to a big sale in the mall. We split up and my sister and i meet up agian later going around this sale rack. She went to go and look for mama, so i went(past a lady) in the dressing room first with this big bundle of clothes( they were all sale calm down ) i didn't know she worked there much less counting the clothes, so i said "excuse me" went around her she even moved out of the way. so i went in and started trying on the clothes. Then my sister and mom came in my dressing room. My sister had clothes of her own to try on and the woman never asked her either. She put on this shirt and went out of the dressing room to see if they had a mirror out there. They didn't , but the woman asks her how many clothes she had. my sister looked at her crazy, because it was after the fact that she was already in there and trying on clothes, so what did it really matter now. She told her two. Came back in and started laughing about it, and said purposely loud, "yeah i have 38, but eight of them are in my purse." we started laughing cause my sister is unbalanced. And i opened the door cause i was done, and there she was. She started looking in our dressing room and said, " how many do you have? " practically comeing in our dressing room. i just looked at her in disbelief. My mom got mad!!! "Close the door close the door!" and my sister starts laughing and i'm look at her with my mouth agape and i start laughing and say "Can you get out of my dressing room please. Can you get out of my dressing room please.." During all this the lady in dressing room next to me says,"I would just close the door on her." My mom says to me, "Tell me what you want so we can get out of here. And through it all my sister is laughing loud and country and snorting. Do you see what i have to work with? There was no way i was going to turn out normal.

© Copyright 2003 Shaylean (UN: shay02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shaylean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222221-Me-and-the-dressing-room