*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205869-I-hate-the-Army
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #565189
Just random thoughts, how and when i had them. Warning i write how i talk/think.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#205869 added April 2, 2003 at 10:56am
Restrictions: None
I hate the Army
Well, it took lost and depression for me to finally get the nerve and post something. I met this guy when he e-mailed me by accident, and we've been talking ever since. Our relatinship is hard to describe, it's this weird thing between a flirtation and a friendship. Anyhow, I found out he's leaving, shipping off to be precis, for the army , a week or so before my birthday, some present. I only just found out that we have a mutual friends,and that were a stone's throw away from each other as far towns go. ;) I know this is making me sound incredibly selfish, and i am to a point, I'll admit it. I like my friends close and love interests closer. ;) So, i ask myself, "What does the army have to offer that I don't. Far and exotic places, money for colleges, new experices, port girls.... Damn it.(hanging head) Yeah i'm beginning to see it's appeal. I told him that all port girls were spies, and being part of the military, he of course couldn't talk to them. If that just happens to work out in my favor, can i really help it? I believe there's saying that envolves chips and them falling, that applies here. He's so unbelievely sweet, and cute according to his litte sister who e-mailed me. I finally find one of those guys that i've had on back order since '94, when i finally find out there's no such thing as cooties, so boys couldn't possibly have them, and i lose him to Uncle Sam. Not to be conceded, but i personally think I look better in the red dress and heels. After so many dissapointments with guys, relationships... I don't know, he's kind of my last hope, and besides that i'm just plain old going to miss him while he's gone. Damn Uncle Sam and his appeal of money, and port girls.

© Copyright 2003 Shaylean (UN: shay02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shaylean has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205869-I-hate-the-Army