*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/175646-who-needs-legs-anyway
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#175646 added June 25, 2002 at 1:36am
Restrictions: None
who needs legs anyway?!
Well, tonight it happened....I broke both of my legs :( (not really....but they hurt A LOT!) My friends decided we needed to go rollerblading at 10:30pm. I suck at blading as it is, so add the absence of light and see if Kim can make you laugh was the theme for the evening. There's this downward incline which happens to curve. I went down it yesterday just fine (plus I had my hand on the rail.) OH, NOT TODAY! I decided that I could do it. I do know how to turn, and I probably could have if I would have tried. I just didn't think I had that much momentum and figured I could stop myself on the metal rail! NOT! I was definitely flying downt that baby! I didn't even stop myself with my hands, I assumed that the shins would be the most solid part of my body to ram into the railing. (by the way, thanks for NOT catching me JASON!) Everyone (even me) thought I was going to flip over the breakwall and take a swim in Lake Huron! There was even an entire family sitting fairly close by that thought the whole event was histerical....I wanted to shove my rollerblades up their nostrals. It didn't really hurt at first, until I started moving. Then it wasn't too bad, there was only shooting pain when I went over a crack in the sidewalk....every 2ft. :) I kept going....I bet I bladed for another hour before calling it quits (plus I broke my blade.) Well, within two minutes of my "episode" the bruises were already forming. I have three HUGE and PAINFUL bruises stragtegically placed on each shin (that only hurt when I walk, bump something, sneeze, or breathe.) I'll be fine!! :)

Love~KIM

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/175646-who-needs-legs-anyway