*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174477-a-new-start
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#174477 added June 21, 2002 at 1:55pm
Restrictions: None
....a new start
Katie and I officially applied and filled out the paperwork today for an apartment. It's actually very nice. We get a new one that no one has lived in yet. There is a private entrance so it's not like an apt. building at all. There's a stove, fridge, dishwasher, and washer/dryer hook-up. The construction is supposed to be done the end of June. Pray for us. We're both very nervous and excited. Even though I've lived with Mark for almost a year, I still kind of feel like this is the first time I'll be "on my own," because Mark took such great care of me.

Everything is going to be great, and totally worth it, after the whole moving process is over. I can't wait to see where we are one month from now. We will be living in the coolest apartment ever. We're decorating and buying things with the assumption that we're always going to have company. (especially our moms) Personally, I'm looking forward to Adam hanging out. We're gonna have such a blast.

The best part is that Mark and I are parting on great terms. We've actually been getting closer in the past few days. I think we're going to carry on a wonderful relationship when everything is said and done. Just because I'm not going to be living with Mark, I know that he will always be here for me. That makes life much easier to take!

Love~KIM

P.S. O.C.A.R.T.S. meetings are going to be officially moved to our "Secret O.C.A.R.T.S. room in the new apartment." All memebers will recieve a notice but plan on the change as of July 1st. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks. *Narcolptic Spell*

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/174477-a-new-start