*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/170972-COPS-contd
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#170972 added June 3, 2002 at 5:50pm
Restrictions: None
COPS cont'd
So, going on a ride along last night was definitely not planned. We stopped to talk to Al (the cop) for a while. He said, "Hey Kim, are you staying at your moms tonight, or going home?" I said, "I could do either, why?" He replied with, "Well, I thought it'd be cool if you could come back tonight and we'll hang out, you can patrol with me." Of course I was all for that!

Capac isn't really that big, but there is a lot of drugs and that kind of stuff going on. The seniors had their all night party going on at the high school, so we figured we'd catch some action up there. To make a very long story a tiny bit shorter, I'll just give you the jist of what went down.

First we pulled over a car of 6 people (we figured they just bought beer for minors and they were speeding.) There was definitely something up with this group...but Al couldn't legally do anything on his gut feeling. After that we went back to my Blazer and got my Maglite and I got to go on stops with him. I stood at the passenger side with my light, looking for beer and that kind of stuff. Al kept saying cool stuff like, "my partner over there," or,"my partner and I." It was so sweet! We got to pull over this asshole who I went to high shcool with that Al can't stand. We were hoping he was drinking, but all he did was speed through town. We pulled over two psychic ladies that we're leaving the senior party and they said some really freaky stuff about Al that they couldn't have known. We pulled over a guy who we watched turn left on a red light...and he flat out lied to us!(so when I typed up the reports in his remarks I wrote "Liar Liar Pants on Fire.") We even got to fly through Capac with our lights on at like 100 mph! We made it to the truck stop in like 2 min. when it would normally take close to 7 or so! Some trucker called the cops cuz he thought someone was breaking into his trailor at 3:30am. So we got to search the premises and what not....of course we came up with nothing :( Closer the end of the shift we just parked with the radar and waited for speeders. All in all it was a great night! I can't wait to do it again!! YEAH!!
Al thinks I'd make a great cop, just from seeing how much I already know, and the instincts that I have. I even caught things before he did! I LOVED IT! My mom is gonna kill me....she'd rather I be a hooker than a cop, but oh well!!

Okay, I'm off to rehersal to act like I know a few of my lines.

Love~KIM

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/170972-COPS-contd