*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169756-History-Projectmovies
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#169756 added May 28, 2002 at 12:22am
Restrictions: None
History Project...movies
Monday May 27,2002 (I think)

No time for statuses today. Almost midnight, math h.w. incomplete. Not very eventful today. WOke up becuz of JB at 11 (thats early for me :)) and spent until about 2-ish or 1-ish on stories. then went to JB's house to work on the history project. We did nothing except watch movies with her direct cable thingy, hehe :). WE did do some things, like type up some stuff but guess what she COMPLETELY ran out of ink meaning no black and no color. *sigh So we had to use her type writer. I must admit it was cool, i like type writers. After writing a whole page of a test we were doing and doing a lot of mistakes JB finds the erase button and we thought it didnt have one. *smile WEll we watched Riding in Cars with Boys with Drew Barrymore, it was good, and On the Line with Lance Bass, it was OK, um what else did we see....we saw parts of Zoolander-quite a stupid movie but I do like when he's modeling for something and they make him look like a merman....very cool :). Oh and when I walked in (I was suppose to be there at 12...got there at 3, hehe :) I wasnt even showered at 12) they were watching Captain Corelli's Mandolin...saw the last what 10-20 minutes of that. Corelli is such a cool name it reminds me Cornelius Cob from A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L'Engle, which reminds me I think I'm going to cry I dont know where in the HELL i put that book that book is like sacred to me I have read it like 3 or 4 times and I'm really not the type to re-read books. I told JG she had to read it, this was when I was reading it again, and shes like ok, so I finished it and went on to another book and then she asked me for it and I had no idea where I put it so I checked it out from the school library under my name for her, I couldnt deprive her of reading the book just because of my misplacing the book. Its in either Black hole #1 or Black HOle #2 theres more in my room but lets focus on one today...under my bed. Its either there or in BLack Hole #2-one of my fav teachers' classroom. maybe I left it there. Who knows, I just really need to find it. OK I spent enough time here math h.w. is still incomplete,its a review chaps 1-6 and she gave it to us like 2 or 3 weeks ago cuz its long and the smart thing would have been to do 1 or 2 problems each day and more when I had the chance but ME do that, HA plz! Procrastination is my middle name, it comes from my mom. My new years resolution for next year is to stop my procrastination, I'm going to do my new years resolution right before I start highschool at the end of august and then I'll do more for the actual New Years Day. Ok here I go blabbing on and on........it seems like my journal remains the boring memories and babbles of a late night procrastinating curly haired ditz on the verge of...of....oh I dont know it just sounded good! gotta fly!
:) Poetessa
P.S. If love was a lollipop, I'd give up sweets. (I think, I was just trying to end my journal entry with something thought-provoking but my efforts, as usual, remain fruitless. (2 remains in one entry, tsk tsk Poestessa) :)

© Copyright 2002 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169756-History-Projectmovies