*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169555-miles-to-go-on-an-empty-tank-of-gas-
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#169555 added May 26, 2002 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
...miles to go on an empty tank of gas :(
So, I made this little "vow" to become an emotional waterfall to a few friends. I realized tonight that it probably won't exactly happen like that.

I was confronted with something, and not from one of my friends who usually makes their feelings known to the world. I was definitely taken back by this. I almost instantly started crying, and I didn't know how to react. I tried extremely hard to display my true and honest feelings, and to also not let the person know my eyes were watering, but it was so freakin' hard! I couldn't believe how upset and guarded that I suddenly became. Insane, and heart breaking at the same time.

Life has been so demanding and crazy lately, and it's been pissing me off. Everyone is expecting things from me that I clearly cannot provide.
~Mom...I will get another job.
~Mark...I will work out more, and choose a better lifestyle.
~Friends...I will show all emotions at all times.
~Best Friend...I will always support you in every desicion (no matter how much I hate it) that you make.
~God...I will always follow your path, no matter what.
~World...I will be whatever you want me to be!

Those are kinda the demands, but on a lighter level. When all I want to do in life is make people laugh so hard that they cry...THAT'S IT!
I think I need a tissue....this is so gay.

I do want to sincerely apologize to everyone. I know I haven't really been myself lately. Stress kinda does that to people. I love everyone in my life in some way, shape, or form...or I wouldn't keep ya around. Next time someone wants to confront me though, I hope you guys can do it in a considerate manner...like consider the fact that I don't deal with emotions of any kind. (I'm really tearing up right now, which is a huge accomplishment.)

~KIM

P.S. I think this journal displays a lot of emotion, and I'll surprise myself if actually submit it.

P.S.S. Don't worry, I'll "confront" my confronter and apologize about being so anal with my reactions.

O.C.A.R.T.S. ROCKS! :)

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/169555-miles-to-go-on-an-empty-tank-of-gas-