*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/168299-president-of-a-fan-club
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#168299 added May 20, 2002 at 5:10pm
Restrictions: None
president of a fan club?
You didn't miss the vote...put your calendar down! It's just a fact that I am the president of the Adam O'Donnell fan club! It's a great position with awesome benifits...and a "forever" year term!

The children's show is almost over...and my emotions are being toyed with! I'm so happy for staying in bed all day is my favorite thing! Alas, I too am weary, for one can only be bed riddin for so long before it become a health issue. Maybe in some sick and twisted way, H.A. Frog is the one thing keeping me healty, non-obease, bright-eyed, and all together alive! I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Mike Wesch (hot guy from work) called me today. We have a banquet tomorrow and we decided we're only going togther...so he's calling me AGAIN tomorrow to let me know his plans. Also, do me a favor...even though you don't know him, please pray for him and his family. His mom went into the hospital yesterday and she has to stay tonight as well. There were signs of a heart attack, but that has been ruled out, and the doctors are still doing tests. Thank you. *if you get a chance...pray that we hook up too ;) *

Now that I've rambled incoherently, the Simpsons are on and I must bid you adue! Buh~bye

~KIM

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/168299-president-of-a-fan-club